Reviews for Work Out
sherlockhislastv chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
Please please please continue this awesome fanfiction
yaoiguy24 chapter 7 . 10/5/2014
Nice. Would love to see Lucas and Clay sharing Nathan. A Threesome please...
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
You should so do a Nathan/Clay/Haley threesome.

Please continue
Hackthecatboy chapter 7 . 4/4/2013
OMG MORE PLEASE! this whole story line is amazing you defiantly need to continue it!
psi03 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
of course! you could use skills, julian, chase, quentin... that would be amazing!
Katee chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
Another fantastic chapter! More please!
Jenny chapter 6 . 8/12/2010
So good. Please let Luke say 'yes'!
Michelle123 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
I hope lucas will do it! Update soon!
Cassie chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
That Haley is a smart one. Great chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Lex chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Another amazing chapter. I agree with those saying that this just has to end up with a threesome.
Lathan Lover chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
I hope you do continue. I wanna see Lucas fuck Nathan. I'm hoping that Luke, Nate and Clay eventually have a threesome.
Whirlygig chapter 6 . 7/19/2010
As hot as Lucas taking Nathan's cherry will always be, it feels too much like Nathan is seriously cheating Clay. I mean, Nathan got two loads into Clay when he busted his cherry, not to mention the fact that he pretty much raped him as well - it just seems really unfair that Nathan gets to find a way out. (Also, if you look at other OTH slash fics, Lucas/Nathan pairings are extremely common, while Clay/Nathan, or even Nathan/Clay, pairings are extremely rare.)

I think Lucas should refuse Nathan's request, but still be pretty curious about Nathan and Clay's relationship (especially about Clay...). Nathan eventually has to give his cherry to Clay, and ends up enjoying it, only to find out that Lucas is spying on them again. Haley could have been mistaken, thinking that Lucas was worried about Nathan when he was really attracted to Clay. Nathan, pissed off that Lucas was watching them instead of Haley, would back Clay when Clay pulls Lucas into a threesome. Clay would either get two cherries that day, or at least get to be in a position any OTH slash fic reader would love to be in. )
Raining Dare chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
Oooo. Well played, Clay. Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Whirlygig chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
Yay! I can't wait for the next chapter!

Very glad to see you writing again. )
sfm-babygirl chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
cant wait for more

i have subscribed for an alert