Reviews for Tan the Man
I hope you keep writing. Good job on the dialogue. Great way to do homework.
Light of Polaris chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was really cute! I've only seen a few episodes of Star Trek when my dad would watch it but I did see the new movie. You don't really have to have watched the series to enjoy this though XD I think my favorite line was 'Spock, I'm the captain, I authorized it.' Talk about an abuse of power, love Kirk :) I'm adding some of your little reviewed stories to my community and reading the ones I'll understand. Sorry for the late response!~Polaris ;)
Techno-Poet chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Ahaha... Kirk needs to stop taking those shore leaves, or just give mcCoy some time off to make up for it. (Sorry for not capitalizing the m in mcCoy, but the m key on my computer is broken, and I copy/paste all of the ms from other sources. Usually, I'm a grammar freak.)

Woohoo, I know what you mean about being homeschooled - so am I! And yes, I do fanfiction as schoolwork! :D It's a whole lot of fun!
YaoiBatman chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL! Spock abandoned him! hehehe
Flower K. Owl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
first off, I have only seen the first season of the Voyager series and the new movie, but this is awesome! the characters all act like they should act, and I love the last line.

anyways, congrats on the 40 stories. and you manage to update them all regularly! (that's what really impresses me)

the only con crit I can offer is that the second view seems a lot like the first, with only a few words changing most of the dialogue (but you said that this was just a school exercise, so I guess I shouldn't read too much into it)
TyLeeChan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Happy 40th~!

Hey, a fellow homeschooler! I never knew! Too bad my parents don't consider Fanfiction part of school XP That also could be because I go to a co-op thing so my parents technically aren't my teachers but still XD

Star Treklove

I haven't seen enough of the original series, but my dad wants to start it up with me. This makes me want to start faster
katamariape chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Wow Art.

A) I wasn't aware you were a Trekkie.

B) I definitely wasn't aware you were homeschooled

and C) For someone who rarely does humor, you're not half bad. Although there's always potential for more; and you seem to have a strange habit that I've never pointed out where you use apostrophes instead of quotation marks which can be potentially confusing.