Reviews for Breath of Life
icefox94 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
when a demon seals themselves and makes themselves look human, they can change their clothes too. you see this when barik makes himself look completely human right after he is introduced in the manga. he is introduced wearing the uniform, but when he changes his ears to human ones, he changes his clothes to jeans and a t-shirt.

other than that, i didn't really see any problems. happy writing.
Flare the Ninetales chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
THANK YOU! Barik was my #1 favorite character in NORA, and I was so shocked by his death that I cried. I went to FanFiction seeking a Barik fanfic to make me feel better, then saw your fanfiction. I thought, "this is what I was looking for" and started reading it... THANK YOU AGAIN! Please update soon!
TheGreatElisaMousy chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Hey, would you please finish this? And if not, would you mind if I write a story like it? PLEASE? Barik is my FAVE character, and finding him dead made me sad :(
KitCatesby chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Oh my god! Finally a good story for Berik! I love that fishdude and I wanted him to live! And u is making that possible! Please, u haven't updated in awhile, but u REALLY should!
general zargon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hm, not a bad start to a story, though I think it could stand to have a little more description and length. That being said, I think that this has the potential to become a great story, and I hope you update soon! :)