Reviews for The Question
xkeepitupx chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
ron is so sweet sometimes
Graciexx chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
you are officially my new favourite author
jared-pantsalackin chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
AWWWWWW I loved it! 333
Barbara chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I loved it! Really, especially the speech part! I love Ron and Hermione, they're so sweet together! D
it was such a tragedy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
This was cute, I loved it, even though I do not ship Scorpius with Rose at all.
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Aw, this was so sweet! :)
Guardian54 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
If I was just married, I would not want my father/father-in-law watching me for the whole night, as the last line implies.

That would just be creepy, and besides I wouldn't dare do a damned thing that night.

lol
imaanikinz1044 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
thats sweet :)
Shanii21 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aww I absolutely loved this! Every little bit of it! I love how your portray Ron as a thoughtful, humorous man, and a wonderful father. I also like how he took it all in stride to the best of his ability, and didn't blow up!

From the Ice cream, to the wedding, to Harry'd glare, to Ron's speech [Which I LOVED!] It was so beautiful!

Though, I think putting a divider/separator between the wedding scene and interrogating scene would be a good idea.

Other than that, It was a great read.. *favourites* :)
wickedwench1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Loved it! I liked the ice cream idea - especially with Harry and Ginny - very funny!
Fobidden chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Unbelievably sweet. I loved every minute of it. Great writing :)
MistOfHeaven chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
cute... and who knew ron would turn out like that! lol
ElaineAbbene chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
that was amazing... loved IT!
charleyreede chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
about your question of snape and draco: im fairly certain that snape is NOT draco's godfather becuz in the sixth book when narcissa is talking with snape, im fairly certain that if she wanted him to do her a favor, she would mention him being godparent. i just looked that up, so i know what im talking about;)

it makes sense for him to be that way in the books, but i guess jk rowling had other ideas in her brain:P

oh well. personally, i thought the story line of draco and him being evil and stuff would be way different if snape was his godparent. but, you know, that's just me:)