Reviews for Organization XIII celebrates Christmas
P.T. Piranha chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I liked it. One quick thing though, the special hair product that was given as a gift. You said it's the kind only in saloons. I believe you meant salons. Otherwise they've got some strange things going on in the old west.
Quiet Librarian chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
This is a good story! You're a great writer! Well, it's almost Christmas, so...MERRY CHRISTMAS! MAY YOUR HOPES COME TRUE,YOUR DREAMS FULFILLED. MAY YOU BE HAPPY, ALWAYS!

~Mr. Jellyfish, as known as Quiet Librarian
Magikbyrd chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Xemnas is the lame father who doesn't know a thing about his little girl. Marluxia seemed like such a sap. But it was a nice Christmas story.
Terra Cloud chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
i luved it! it was so funny!
Sound Slayer chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Eheh, I know this is way too late to even read after Christmas. But I read it anyway.

I loved this story. Really. D

It was funny as always. You know, with the little jokes about their personalities here and there.

Definitely a fave. D
Riayna Darkheart chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Oh my. I absolutly loved this story. It's wonderful. At first I was expecting some disaster of some sort. But I really hate those and was surprised that everything went along fine. Acually I was in a down mood after writing a long review on gamefreaks questionare about..not going to mention. I think you should thank that friend of yours. Have a most Merry Christmas and a Happy new year. Mind if I ask you questions as well?
Thequietninja chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
i love the story it was so funneh!
Keybladeninja7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
nicely down i have to admit you made this one pretty good and i hope to see more from your other fanfics
soraroxas365 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009

During the whole thing I was either laughing or trying to stop from screaming!

“Fine. I’ll just leave the Organization.” Roxas says.

“And we’d hunt your ass down.” Xemnas says, picking up the newspaper and reading it.

One of my fav. lines XD

How did I know Zexy and Xaldin were gonna do that with the ginger bread? lol!
j o e l l e XD chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Organization celebrate Christmas? I think that's a first on here, and I'm glad to see that it was written well! loved that rearranged speech from Xemnas ;) Kuddos to Demyx and Roxas for bringing the idea of Christmas up (Go puppy power XD) I think me favoring your story speaks for itself on how awesome your story is ;D
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
haha it was funny. i could totally see it happening!
No Longer Alive Hearts chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
A very nice little story. Well, big story, I guess.

Anyways, it's nice to see how much emotion you were able to put behind all this while still keeping your brand of humor.

I might have liked to have seen the present scene be a little longer with some more jokes, but I greatly enjoyed this story, nonetheless.