Reviews for Boyfriend
jmesptter chapter 17 . 6/10
holy fucking crap i just read this for the second time and holy crsp i am deaddddd
I don’t think I’ve ever cried as much in my life I’m full on sobbing in a really good way because I have so much love for this story and these characters you’ve done an amazing job I love it my heart was breaking with James x
pamelamdrglx chapter 17 . 5/20
So, I'm reading this fanfic for the nth time, but this is the first time that I would be reviewing. I love this fanfic so much. The first time I read this, I was exactly how Lily was with Jamesa giggling, blabbering idiot who was slowing falling for a guy she never imagined she would fall for. And with that said, the emotions you portrayed here were very real. And as much as I wanted to hate Lily for saying those hurtful things to James, I can't, because I know how it feels like to be scared and overwhelmed with the thought of falling. And the blissful "honeymoon" period here was also so, so TRUE HAHA. All I'm trying to say is, you're a brilliant writer and reading this story again brings back memories of intense Jily fangirling and high school love.

And I may not have an older sister, but I have friends who do, and Lily and Petunia's relationship here was exactly like their stories. I love how everything started with Lily's need to prove something to Petunia and how it ended with Petunia encouraging her. Just another testament to your amazing writing.

I know this story is almost a decade old, and you probably won't read this anymore, but I just want to say that I hope you never stop writing because you obviously have a gift for it. Continue to bless the world with your words, Molly, and thanks for this story.
This is the best Lily and james fanfiction I’ve ever read!
DJArla chapter 17 . 5/3
This is a lovely story! I really like your interpretation of how Lily and James got together. Would have been interesting if Snape was somehow involved a bit more but I really like the way you treated the relationship between Lily and Petunia. Please keep writing!
you’re such a good writer it’s actually unbelievable! you’ve got such a gift, please never stop sharing :)
Just read chapter 4, I wanted to know that Sirius runs away from his home in their 6th year, and they are in their 7th year. So shouldn't Sirius be at James' home?
HJP55 chapter 1 . 3/8
Do you know that there is not only a German translation of this Story, but also an Audiobook?
Fun-Fact: Once every year, usualy while doing spring cleaning in my appartment and my parents house, I listen to all the seven HP-Audiobooks. Before I begin with Philosophers Stone, I listen to the Audiobook of your lovely three Storys on Lily and James. They are basically Canon for me :)
Some Person chapter 1 . 1/28
I like the PJO names
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Great job, I really loved the first chapter. This probably doesn't matter because you have so many but thanks!
Anonymous chapter 17 . 11/25/2017
Very sweet!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2017
Absolutely amazing ! I love your writing style it's funny , unique , descriptive but not overly so. At many instances throughout the story I found myself relating to lily . She's quirky, a little odd but very firm and strong-headed . Your description of James also was absolutely perfect to me . I honestly think that you've managed to completely capture his personality and looks while sticking to his canon description . Fantastic story ! I really look forward to reading more of your work !
Alice chapter 6 . 11/10/2017
I love it!
Jily Shipper Forever chapter 17 . 9/13/2017
awwwwwwww! plz do an epilogue!
RandomReader chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
The ending to this first chapter is priceless. Priceless, I tell you.
2,591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »