Reviews for Boyfriend
Lady Rosalune chapter 17 . 8/11
This was beautiful. Love a fake dating AU. But goodness did it make me cry. Excellent use of heartbreaking references to things that would happen in the future. Stories like this make their end all the more tragic.
bro tjis is lit, i literally skipped my class in order to read it, lol no kidding, keep up the good work guys
it's pretty good though i did not think that this scene will come in the first chapter itself and i thought that the letter would be from james not hestia also hestia is lily's bestfriend not alice or marlene i have read stories in which hestia is lily's fourth best friend but, never where she is her best friend
Dumby95 chapter 16 . 2/6
lily going full woman moment
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 2/4
love this fic
Guest chapter 17 . 12/17/2021
Most beautiful JILY fic
Isabella chapter 6 . 10/12/2021
Lol I just realised I was literally 2 years old when you wrote this
Isabella chapter 1 . 10/12/2021
Hi Molly! Look, I really enjoyed reading this story after finishing the entire set of books and movies in under 2 weeks for the first time ever. Thanks!
Ari chapter 16 . 9/25/2021
I love it soooo much
aria123456789 chapter 4 . 9/18/2021
Love it!
tramanh.tranngoc08 chapter 1 . 8/28/2021
Hello author, I am an online translator from Vietnam. I read your Harry Potter fanfic, and I really enjoyed it. The work is very impressive, really wonderful and lovely. I hope you can allow me to translate this series of yours into Vietnamese. I will fully credit the source and annotate, and absolutely do not infringe on the copyright of the work. If you're upset about this, I profusely apologize.
Your work is very good and I am really impressed with it so it will be a pity if a large number of Harry Potter fans in Vietnam cannot read this wonderful work. Thank you for reading this far, have a nice and peaceful day.
This is my contact email:
AimsH chapter 5 . 7/18/2021
Just fourth day of the facade and 3 or 4 times grocerry shopping like siriously
Chosen one chapter 5 . 7/16/2021
Hi dear !
Firstly, great writing.
It is very difficult for me to just get up and do my GRAND piles of homework, it is soo much addicting.

Don't mind, just kidding...
U really have an impressive imagination, i must say.

Great work !