Reviews for Boyfriend
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 12 . 15h
THEY'RE PERFECT. Omg that dream seems foreshading, a green flash of light... I so hope that she didn't dream about how they are going to get murdered! Although, maybe, because you're SUCH an AMAZING person, you won't let them die. And poor Sirius, I feel bad for him. Remus is a precious sort of pillow.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 9 . 7/25
THIS BOOK IS SO LOVELY AND EVERY ADJECTIVE POSSIBLE (the positive ones), YES, THAT WAS KINDA A JAMES REFERENCE.
Lala chapter 1 . 7/24
so Cuuuuuutteeee
Dancer055 chapter 17 . 7/23
I LOVE THIS
natalieeannee chapter 17 . 7/22
I liked some of the character development in this fanfiction! Tuney and Lily maturing. James is so wonderful through and through - thank you!
natalieeannee chapter 4 . 7/20
this chapter was SOO funny! thank you! I was laughing so much; right along with Lily and James!
I just realized that they're only groin to be alive for 4 more years. *sobs
Aquajacks chapter 17 . 6/22
I really loved your work there. Thanks for making me laugh so much and feel the last few days. Just wanted you to know you're an amazing person 3
Call me Peeves chapter 11 . 6/19
"I'll entrust Tuney with my first born child" That's way to close to home, oh my god.
MiraculousMeg chapter 1 . 6/18
So great
Elsie chapter 8 . 5/15
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I'm a bit young for too much of that but still nice story
Elsie right chapter 4 . 5/15
Ok I am still in love with your story and yeaaaaaaah sorry I could only complete A because I am...em...am unschooling, so no tests, and a year or two too young for that...though I probably am setting myself up for heart break. Meh.

YIPEEEEEEEEE!
Elsie chapter 3 . 5/15
I believe this was my last guest name...

Loveeeeeeeeeee it I dunno what to say but it is soooooooooooo good
Elsie chapter 2 . 5/15
Love it love it love it gosh wow wow
I CRIED! I CRIED SO MUCH! THIS WAS SO PAINFUL! YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! AHHH! THIS WAS... AHHH! I know you haven't updated in like 6 years and you'll probably never see this but I had to write it.
2,521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »