Reviews for Boyfriend
i dont think ive ever laughed so hard in my life, so thak you
Amazing comedy chapter 2 . 10/7
This is incredible, havent laughed this much in a long time. Thank you!
AMProngs chapter 17 . 9/23
I should have replied to each chapter but I started reading this in the middle of quizzes and test so I could only read. Oh my goodness that was fun. I enjoyed it so much. Loved it loved it loved it! Thank you so much. That was one hell of a ride!
I am sobbing right now, this is the most wonderful story I have ever come across. Well done.
unidentifiedsuperfan chapter 2 . 9/5
The story feels slightly rushed, but I love it nonetheless
Debby chapter 16 . 8/22
LILY EVANS YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC PERSON EVER! JAMES LOVES YOU LIKE ANYTHING AND YOU JUST BROKE HIS HEART!
Nimbus7 chapter 17 . 8/18
Hello !

So... Wahou ! I started to read "Boyfriend" yesterday afternoon, and I just couldn't stop until I was done, until I knew what happened at the end ! (even tough the fact that James and Lily have a kid together kinda help to picture the ending)
Ok, so first of all, I have to apologize for all the grammatical mistakes. I am French (yes, you should read this picturing a French accent XD), and my English is far from perfect...
Second of all, I have no idea if you're gonna read this message someday. I saw you posted the story like 9 years ago, so... But I wanted to try anyway !
Because, third of all, this story is amazing ! I love the way you write, I love your version of Lily and James, and I even kinda love Petunia ! This is also really interesting to see the characters in Lily's family/the muggle world/ not Hogwarts ;)
And I really love your descriptions, and everything about your writing, and I don't really know what else I can say... Oh, yes. Thank you ! Thanks for sharing this story with us, and taking on your time to do it.
Oh, and also, I love your comments at the end of every chapters, and all the stories about your family, it's so funny !

By the way, do you know how I heard about Boyfriend ? I was on a French websites about books, where you can also post fanfictions. Anyway, the author have to send a message to everyone following their story everytime they post a new chapter, because the website is great but weird, and there is this girl who always adds some quote to the messages she posts when she writes a new chapter. And last time, she quotes you ! Well, some part of Fiancée ! She said it was her favorite Jily ! So I came to check, and here I am now. Well, obviously, I am gonna read fiancée as soon as I am done writing.

So, I guess this is it. I should stop writing now... I liked it, it made me practise my english :)

Well, thanks again. And I know you'll probably never see this message after nine years, but in case you want to answer me, here is my email address : bocquet . floriane96 at gmail . com (obviously, no spaces but I am afraid they won't take it if I write it properly...)

Bye !
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 8/3
Dang, she did good here but she's still got some serious making up to do, lol! Brilliant writing here honey! I loved this fic and cannot wait to read the next part! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 8/3
I have no idea what will happen next chapter but I have to say this ... LILY YOU RUDDY IDIOT!
Miaca Whit chapter 17 . 7/30
Absolutely Adorable. :)️

Thank you.
gonesiriuslyblack chapter 17 . 7/23
I SHOULD be finishing a paper before the end of my summer semester Friday. But it’s been a couple of years since I read this. I forgot how much it made me grin. A very welcome distraction.
GalaxyKitty15 chapter 16 . 7/8
I'm crying. So good!
anayathepapaya chapter 3 . 7/6
I absolutely am obsessed with this fanfic. I've read it at least 6 or 7 times. It's soooo funny. I started laughing so hard when Lily's mom fluffed James' pillow so much that Lily thought it would turn back into a goose. XD
Jilyfan33 chapter 11 . 7/3
You made my day. They were so cute!
ink and imagination chapter 17 . 6/10
holy fucking crap i just read this for the second time and holy crsp i am deaddddd
2,605 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »