Reviews for Boyfriend
Nimbus7 chapter 17 . 8/18
Hello !

So... Wahou ! I started to read "Boyfriend" yesterday afternoon, and I just couldn't stop until I was done, until I knew what happened at the end ! (even tough the fact that James and Lily have a kid together kinda help to picture the ending)
Ok, so first of all, I have to apologize for all the grammatical mistakes. I am French (yes, you should read this picturing a French accent XD), and my English is far from perfect...
Second of all, I have no idea if you're gonna read this message someday. I saw you posted the story like 9 years ago, so... But I wanted to try anyway !
Because, third of all, this story is amazing ! I love the way you write, I love your version of Lily and James, and I even kinda love Petunia ! This is also really interesting to see the characters in Lily's family/the muggle world/ not Hogwarts ;)
And I really love your descriptions, and everything about your writing, and I don't really know what else I can say... Oh, yes. Thank you ! Thanks for sharing this story with us, and taking on your time to do it.
Oh, and also, I love your comments at the end of every chapters, and all the stories about your family, it's so funny !

By the way, do you know how I heard about Boyfriend ? I was on a French websites about books, where you can also post fanfictions. Anyway, the author have to send a message to everyone following their story everytime they post a new chapter, because the website is great but weird, and there is this girl who always adds some quote to the messages she posts when she writes a new chapter. And last time, she quotes you ! Well, some part of Fiancée ! She said it was her favorite Jily ! So I came to check, and here I am now. Well, obviously, I am gonna read fiancée as soon as I am done writing.

So, I guess this is it. I should stop writing now... I liked it, it made me practise my english :)

Well, thanks again. And I know you'll probably never see this message after nine years, but in case you want to answer me, here is my email address : bocquet . floriane96 at gmail . com (obviously, no spaces but I am afraid they won't take it if I write it properly...)

Bye !
Charlie0925 chapter 17 . 8/3
Dang, she did good here but she's still got some serious making up to do, lol! Brilliant writing here honey! I loved this fic and cannot wait to read the next part! ;o)
Charlie0925 chapter 16 . 8/3
I have no idea what will happen next chapter but I have to say this ... LILY YOU RUDDY IDIOT!
Miaca Whit chapter 17 . 7/30
Absolutely Adorable. :)️

Thank you.
gonesiriuslyblack chapter 17 . 7/23
I SHOULD be finishing a paper before the end of my summer semester Friday. But it’s been a couple of years since I read this. I forgot how much it made me grin. A very welcome distraction.
GalaxyKitty15 chapter 16 . 7/8
I'm crying. So good!
anayathepapaya chapter 3 . 7/6
I absolutely am obsessed with this fanfic. I've read it at least 6 or 7 times. It's soooo funny. I started laughing so hard when Lily's mom fluffed James' pillow so much that Lily thought it would turn back into a goose. XD
Jilyfan33 chapter 11 . 7/3
You made my day. They were so cute!
of glitter and stardust chapter 17 . 6/10
holy fucking crap i just read this for the second time and holy crsp i am deaddddd
I don’t think I’ve ever cried as much in my life I’m full on sobbing in a really good way because I have so much love for this story and these characters you’ve done an amazing job I love it my heart was breaking with James x
pamelamdrglx chapter 17 . 5/20
So, I'm reading this fanfic for the nth time, but this is the first time that I would be reviewing. I love this fanfic so much. The first time I read this, I was exactly how Lily was with Jamesa giggling, blabbering idiot who was slowing falling for a guy she never imagined she would fall for. And with that said, the emotions you portrayed here were very real. And as much as I wanted to hate Lily for saying those hurtful things to James, I can't, because I know how it feels like to be scared and overwhelmed with the thought of falling. And the blissful "honeymoon" period here was also so, so TRUE HAHA. All I'm trying to say is, you're a brilliant writer and reading this story again brings back memories of intense Jily fangirling and high school love.

And I may not have an older sister, but I have friends who do, and Lily and Petunia's relationship here was exactly like their stories. I love how everything started with Lily's need to prove something to Petunia and how it ended with Petunia encouraging her. Just another testament to your amazing writing.

I know this story is almost a decade old, and you probably won't read this anymore, but I just want to say that I hope you never stop writing because you obviously have a gift for it. Continue to bless the world with your words, Molly, and thanks for this story.
This is the best Lily and james fanfiction I’ve ever read!
DJArla chapter 17 . 5/3
This is a lovely story! I really like your interpretation of how Lily and James got together. Would have been interesting if Snape was somehow involved a bit more but I really like the way you treated the relationship between Lily and Petunia. Please keep writing!
you’re such a good writer it’s actually unbelievable! you’ve got such a gift, please never stop sharing :)
Just read chapter 4, I wanted to know that Sirius runs away from his home in their 6th year, and they are in their 7th year. So shouldn't Sirius be at James' home?
2,599 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »