Reviews for Boyfriend
Isabella chapter 6 . 10/12
Lol I just realised I was literally 2 years old when you wrote this
Isabella chapter 1 . 10/12
Hi Molly! Look, I really enjoyed reading this story after finishing the entire set of books and movies in under 2 weeks for the first time ever. Thanks!
Ari chapter 16 . 9/25
I love it soooo much
aria123456789 chapter 4 . 9/18
Love it!
tramanh.tranngoc08 chapter 1 . 8/28
Hello author, I am an online translator from Vietnam. I read your Harry Potter fanfic, and I really enjoyed it. The work is very impressive, really wonderful and lovely. I hope you can allow me to translate this series of yours into Vietnamese. I will fully credit the source and annotate, and absolutely do not infringe on the copyright of the work. If you're upset about this, I profusely apologize.
Your work is very good and I am really impressed with it so it will be a pity if a large number of Harry Potter fans in Vietnam cannot read this wonderful work. Thank you for reading this far, have a nice and peaceful day.
This is my contact email:
AimsH chapter 5 . 7/18
Just fourth day of the facade and 3 or 4 times grocerry shopping like siriously
Chosen one chapter 5 . 7/16
Hi dear !
Firstly, great writing.
It is very difficult for me to just get up and do my GRAND piles of homework, it is soo much addicting.

Don't mind, just kidding...
U really have an impressive imagination, i must say.

Great work !
Cutie Pie chapter 17 . 5/20
CUTE!
Sweetie Pie chapter 2 . 5/17
Great!
Brianna chapter 1 . 4/30
Hey ! I just wanted to say that this fanfiction is the absolute best I have ever read and that you were incredibly talented
Banana boy chapter 17 . 4/27
Wonderful story!
peterco chapter 17 . 4/12
I don't really like some of the RomCom tropes, particularly in the last 2 chapters, but I did enjoy the humor.

It was also very nice to see Lily portrayed as an immature, hormonal teenager. It makes sense of the whole Lily/James paring.
BrionyLee chapter 16 . 4/11
This one truly broke me (even though I’ve read it before) something about this time had me deeply sobbing, heart-wrenching, can’t breath sobbing.
Akshaya chapter 1 . 3/10