Reviews for Boyfriend
Guest chapter 17 . 8/5/2016
Absolutely brilliant
I have never read a story quite like this
It's a shame you haven't written since 2011
Love Lara xx
Guest chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
I like your story too much
Sofana chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
Cant believe I've never written a review for you! Well here it goes: I read this fix about a year ago, and i believe this was one of the first multi chapter fics I've ever read. I absolutely loved it(and still do) and this was also the fic that really got me into the jily fandom and reading other fanfics so thank you so much for being an amazing writer xx
TLWriter4721 chapter 17 . 8/2/2016
I read this whole story in one day, while procrastinating on my work, and I have to say that this is the best James/Lily fanfic I have ever read. I love how you give each character a distinct personality beyond what's originally found in the book. I need a James of my own (a realization I came to after reading this). I was more than delighted to discover that you have a sequel to this and I'm sure that unlike most sequels, it will be on par with the original. You have a true talent as a writer.
MarinaJackson chapter 16 . 8/2/2016
NOOOOOOOOOO... NOT LILY AND JAMESSSS!
MarinaJackson chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
BEST JAMES AND LILY FANFIC EVER
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 17 . 7/27/2016
OMG, THIS FANFIC WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER! AND THOSE LAST LINES, OMG, ARE YOU TRYING TO AVADA KEDAVRA ME?! Anyhow, I really loved this. And I love how your name is Molly, when there's a person in the HP world (or actually two...) that is called Molly.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 12 . 7/26/2016
THEY'RE PERFECT. Omg that dream seems foreshading, a green flash of light... I so hope that she didn't dream about how they are going to get murdered! Although, maybe, because you're SUCH an AMAZING person, you won't let them die. And poor Sirius, I feel bad for him. Remus is a precious sort of pillow.
Lala-rainbowlight chapter 9 . 7/25/2016
THIS BOOK IS SO LOVELY AND EVERY ADJECTIVE POSSIBLE (the positive ones), YES, THAT WAS KINDA A JAMES REFERENCE.
Lala chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
so Cuuuuuutteeee
Dancer055 chapter 17 . 7/23/2016
I LOVE THIS
natalieeannee chapter 17 . 7/22/2016
I liked some of the character development in this fanfiction! Tuney and Lily maturing. James is so wonderful through and through - thank you!
natalieeannee chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
this chapter was SOO funny! thank you! I was laughing so much; right along with Lily and James!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2016
I just realized that they're only groin to be alive for 4 more years. *sobs
Aquajacks chapter 17 . 6/22/2016
I really loved your work there. Thanks for making me laugh so much and feel the last few days. Just wanted you to know you're an amazing person 3
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »