Reviews for Boyfriend
mydearmartha chapter 1 . 7/28/2017
I remember this one of the first fanfics I ever read, and I loved it so much I stayed up all night to read it! It's brilliant and beautiful thank you for 4 years of enjoying this fanfic!
Emmie chapter 14 . 7/25/2017
I love this
JLPotter chapter 17 . 7/22/2017
i'm SCREAMING INTERNALLY BC THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL UGH OMG and this is the second time i'm reading Boyfriend. (and the second time in 2 years that I'm tearing up over it haha) thanks for this amazing fic, Molly :)
headstudents chapter 16 . 7/19/2017
this fight scene killed me...
thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2017
I love this! So sweet and romantic!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2017
"I'll entrust Tuney with my firstborn child." Oh, but you actually will, Lily. You have no idea...

~~~J, a friend. "Sanctissimi cordis, quam acerrimi animi!"
Lofta1995 chapter 17 . 6/21/2017
That was amazing! I really like the sister moment at the end it was so touching :) and again i would like to point out how i love the fact that you used my name(April). I'm so glad i found this story thank you
April chapter 2 . 6/20/2017
Love that you have used my name in this story
Pheli chapter 17 . 5/11/2017
And then you mended my heart again.

Loved it so much!
Pheli chapter 16 . 5/11/2017
You Broke my heart with this chapter. James kept fighting for so long and didnt give in. Now im crying and im happy to read the last chapter.
Such a beautiful Story!
HufflepuffsandRavenclaws chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
Wonderfully written! I'm trying to read other fics but it all seems like rubbish compared to yours! Can't wait to read the sequel!
Alterniantexttranslator chapter 1 . 5/5/2017
You probably don't check back here ever, but i just want you to know this is one of my favorite stories. Whenever I'm having a really bad time i read at least part of this. Takes me about a day to read the whole series but i love every bit of it. Thank you for this.
meeeee chapter 16 . 4/21/2017
ugh, this is the best jily fan fic i have ever read. The part where lily broke with james made me so sad and i hated lily for it. great ending though!
Acciopotterevans chapter 8 . 3/30/2017
"Scared Potter?You wish" I'm dead
Reuben Beacham chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
I really enjoyed this series of James and Lily fanfics, it almost broke my heart when James and Lily broke in that way and I was relieved when they finally got together at the end, all in all this fan fiction made me laugh and it was the best I have saw so far, I can't wait for the sequel.
2,723 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »