Reviews for Boyfriend
Acciopotterevans chapter 8 . 3/30/2017
"Scared Potter?You wish" I'm dead
Reuben Beacham chapter 17 . 3/19/2017
I really enjoyed this series of James and Lily fanfics, it almost broke my heart when James and Lily broke in that way and I was relieved when they finally got together at the end, all in all this fan fiction made me laugh and it was the best I have saw so far, I can't wait for the sequel.
Laura00 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Great story! All three parts of it. I read the german translation AND listened to the youtube audio.
Instanatick chapter 8 . 3/13/2017
Scared Potter?
You wish
Nice
Grapes chapter 17 . 2/28/2017
I've read this story like a million times over the past few years, and I swear it gets better every single time. Amazing, one of my definite all-time favorites.
CC chapter 17 . 2/9/2017
Wow. I can't believe I just found this story. I just binge-read the whole thing and am completely in love with it! The way you captured the essence of sister dynamics as well as the relationship between Lily and James was just amazing. Thanks so much for writing, and now I'm off to read the sequel! ;)
horses4504 chapter 17 . 2/5/2017
Will there ever be a time when I don't love this story and squeal in delight during every chapter? That's a hard NO.
horses4504 chapter 11 . 2/5/2017
this is definitely one of my favorite chapters of the whole story 3
horses4504 chapter 3 . 2/5/2017
god i love this story. this must be the millionth time i've read it and i still squeal over the suntan lotion scene
mcmanusef chapter 17 . 1/30/2017
I don't usually review, but damn, that was a good story. The characters felt real, and nothing seemed out of character. It was completely believable how they fell in love, and how their relationship progressed. I couldn't really put myself in the shoes of either character, but I didn't need to. both felt real, and I could see bits of myself in both of them. Well done.
genevieveyoung chapter 16 . 1/22/2017
OMG! This chapter just gave me so many feels! I think my heart broke into a thousand and one tiny pieces. Amazing story btw!
awesomesos chapter 17 . 1/6/2017
Molly, I just want to thank you so much for this fic! I found this story over 4 years ago and I still find myself coming back to it every now and then to remind me of my jily days haha. I'm not that big into jily and harry potter but this story, along with a few more, always pulls me back into the fandom and make me miss the simpler days where all I did was read fanfics and not have to worry about being an adult and getting through college life hehe. I hope you're doing well! Jily forever 3 (Btw how you write James makes him more dreamy I'm in love! w)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
This is a bit late but this is the best fanfic I have ever read. Brody Fett
C.S chapter 7 . 1/2/2017
LOL for Christmas I got Harry Potter clue and just played it right before reading this chapter
hoi chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
I LOVED IT! this was so awesome! I actually somehow believed Petunia would so that! It was great!
2,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »