Reviews for Boyfriend
Jily chapter 17 . 12/26/2016
I can't thank you enough for this book. Ever since Harry Potter, I wanted more. I've read the series about 23 times but I can't stop wanting more from them. I can practically recite the books but I've always wanted to know about the other parts of it, the history and the future. My favourite is the marauders and James and lily. I've read a couple of great fan fictions but this is truly amazing and it gave me something oven JK. Rowling didn't. As I was reading it had an amazing romantic spark and I couldn't stop reading. Thank you so much for giving me this extra knowledge to add to a world that was previously unreadable but has been made my happy place by JK. Rowling and helping by you. Harry Potter has always been there and always will be there. The character are so real and relatable and I strive to be more like them with each coming day. You are an incredibly talented writer and you have kept me up well past midnight, but I thank you for this amazing journey that I undertook with James and Lily that just slots in perfectly to the world that I love, the world of Harry Potter.
Silverfyre16 chapter 6 . 12/25/2016
Love this! I like how it was really Petunia who got them together in the first place.
blahblahblah chapter 12 . 12/18/2016
"Can i ride your Nimbus?" Sirius-ly? had no none noticed that? jeez...
LizzieHeartsfan3 chapter 2 . 11/23/2016
Second tie round reading this story and just a spelltacular as the first time :) I mean, OMG James! So funny!And sweet, and awkard, and cute, and AMAZING!
not loving lily chapter 16 . 11/4/2016
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
Guest chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Hi I can't be bothered to log in but I'm 'ThepurpleJilylover'. I love this story and it's sequels but one thing bothers me. Lily and James entered their 7thy year at Hogwarts in 1978, not 1976. I know it shouldn't bother me but it does. Your a really good author though, and I would love it if you did another Jily multichapter story. TTFN,
ThepurpleJilylover
Sola kogan chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
I'm in love with it
Guest chapter 17 . 10/15/2016
YAY! That was a great story and I really enjoyed reading it.
Arra Nakanishi chapter 9 . 10/13/2016
Nerfherder. I use that one on my older brother all the time!
Tawlz02 chapter 16 . 10/13/2016
NOOOOOO OH MY GOD PLEASE NO I AM SOBBING
ophelia morgan chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
oh god, Lily saying she would entrust her first born with Pertunia made me cry just a little
Irshna chapter 17 . 9/27/2016
I totally loved the fic! It's beautiful! You have written it so perfectly that I simple have to love it from the beginning.. You're perfect! Trust me, this is the best Jily fic ever! 3 You made me happy, cry and then happy.. Thanks for the lovely fanfic! 3
Ryanrene97 chapter 8 . 9/9/2016
"Scared Potter?You wish" YESSSSSSSSSSSS, I LOVE IT
PotterHeadsruletheworld chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
Awesome ilove this soo much

Lots oflove
Leanne
BigTimeMistake chapter 17 . 8/19/2016
So- I recently re-read this fanfic (a classic for just about any James and Lily shipper), and realized, to my horror, that I had never reviewed it.

Honestly, everything about it is great. From the writing style, to the plot, to the character development, to the underlying themes, I just can't get enough. It has many little bits that grow on you as you read, such as Lily's constant snark, the parents and their strange love for James, "Vermin", etcetera. Overall, this is one of my favorites, and I hope everyone else had enjoyed this story as much as I had.
2,725 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »