Reviews for Boyfriend
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 17 . 9/14/2019
I like your Hestia letters...they're fun and quirky. However, its really unrealistic that Lily's parents didn't hear the fight between Lily and James the previous night. I have to say that Petunia was actually a really good sister here. The reconciliation between James and Lily was very unrealistically short. You disregarded all the terrible things that Lily told him in the previous chapter. The more realistic reaction would have been James telling Lily that while he did love her, that he could not forgive her for all that she had done to him. That is the realistic conclusion to this story.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 16 . 9/14/2019
Ok, so both chapter 15 and 16 were very unnecessary chapters. It totally killed my enjoyment of the story. The only one that I have sympathy for in this breakup is James, I have no pity for Lily. This chapter just made me hate Lily, she comes off as an ass. I know that there is an entire chapter left in the story but to be honest...there is nothing you can do to save this story for me. With everything that Lily told James, even if she didn't mean everything, all the cruel and demeaning comments she made about him and his friends...there is no way she should be forgiven. Its one thing for her to make comments about James but as soon as she brought up Jame's friends it should have been over. Those are his brothers and you do not let people bad mouth your family the way she did. She just comes off as an elitist by the way she talks down to him and by the way she views his friends. Plus the comment she made about his parents, even if she regretted saying it, made her an irredeemable character in my eyes. Having James forgive Lily and get back together in the last chapter, which I'm sure you will have happen, is complete fantasy and not how real relationships work.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 15 . 9/14/2019
Hmmm...I'm not so sure about this chapter. The conflict in the story seems really unnecessary and forced. I guess I just don't understand why you have Lily killing her own happiness, it doesn't make any sense to me but I'll keep reading to see how you resolve this.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 12 . 9/13/2019
I really enjoy this story. Its interesting to see the interaction between Lily and Petunia. I've never had a volatile relationship with my siblings so its interesting to watch them at each other's throats. I have to admit that I do enjoy that you've made both of the siblings at fault for how bad their relationship is. Lily because she doesn't seem to have a filter on her mouth and Petunia because she makes rude comments due to spite and jealousy.
TrueRedDragonGodEmperor chapter 2 . 9/12/2019
Nice job on the first 2 chapters. Quick question though...what happened to Jame's parents? Does he not need to ask his parents if he can spend the night over at Lily's house?
Vanessa Merrell chapter 14 . 8/27/2019
Im a slytherin but I really enjoyed this...

Ps: Its my channel with my twin sis Roni...
Avemaria1444 chapter 17 . 7/20/2019
This is so fucking good I'm sobbing curled in the fetal position on the living room floor
winniesm chapter 16 . 7/11/2019
the last two chapters makes absolutely no sense. why the hell would lily be so damned stupid? so aggravating? i just wanted to strangle her so badly!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/27/2019
I loooved this chapter!
Just one thing: people in England are not allowed to drive a car until they are eighteen...
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
I love, love, looove it so far! I Just wish Lily didn't call her dad daddy, it sounds a little... Y'know
Guest chapter 4 . 4/17/2019
Definately D
Dawn corona chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
The ending made me so happy and I love the portrayal of petunia in this
Guest chapter 17 . 3/31/2019
This is actually the best fan fiction I have read in my entire life thank you so much for writing this I’m just going to read this again a hundred times
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2019
WHY MOTHERFUCKING WHY THE AUDACITY OF THESE BITCHES
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2019
well though this story is very funny please dont mind my asking that if james could apparate yhrn why didn't lily make him apparate and go away due to some emergency?and aren't james's parents having any questions about what is going on?
2,677 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »