Reviews for Boyfriend
slaimeebooth chapter 16 . 1/6
oh my god I’ve never been more angry at lily I’m actually sobbing she does not deserve him rn
Sarah chapter 2 . 1/1
I read this a few years ago and a friend got be back into fan fiction and I had to come back here. This is my all time favorite fanfic and it’s so much fun reading it now. This is a great chapter, I can’t wait to read the rest!
maitrimisra chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
i don’t think i could ever forgive lily if i was james. truly. lily was being a proper bitch and idk if it’s my anger issues but there isn’t anything even remotely redeemable about her for me.
maitrimisra chapter 11 . 12/28/2020
OH NO YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ENTRUSTING TUNEY WITH YOUR FIRST BORN CHILD DARLING
lalalisa chapter 13 . 12/21/2020
i am actually a harry potter fan even the other members do't know that but this story fiery hot jisoo doesn't know it totally but she knows i love a book series no points for guessing which keep up with the work
Eleni.Hoax chapter 2 . 12/20/2020
I am loving this! Golden! The characters are quippy and fun. Just what I needed tonight. I feel all the good feels!it both warms my heart and makes me laugh out loud! :D
Eleni.Hoax chapter 1 . 12/19/2020
Loving it XD
Guest chapter 17 . 12/19/2020
For someone that says that all of the boys she has liked didn’t like her back, you made Lily and James feel so believable. I could imagine exactly how they both felt, and I really related to them (even though I’ve never dated anyone. It just goes to show how well you can write.) I hope that you have a great life, and as I realize this was probably like 7 years ago, I hope your college and boy troubles have, if not already been sorted out, that they do in the near future, because you deserve it! Keep writing, because I really enjoyed every minute of this story. It was funny and tender, and I just really had a great time relating to James and Lily.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2020
What. The. Heck. Lily?! I’d kill to have someone like James. At least she came to her senses in the end :(
Tiberius.S.Black chapter 16 . 11/21/2020
"no one marries someone they met when they were eleven"

IS THAT A DISS ON MY TWO FAVORITE SHIPS? ROMIONE
AND HINNY!
bookluver115 chapter 1 . 10/5/2020
I first read this when I was 12 (which was 8 years ago) and I keep coming back because it’s just so good
Prachi chapter 16 . 10/4/2020
You know...although it was published long before...I am reading now...its amazing...I nearly cried when james left the house.
You have done an amazing job. Well done
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2020
i'm literally sobbing
Souper Salad chapter 17 . 9/20/2020
i. love. this. story,
watchingbutterflies chapter 17 . 8/24/2020
Omg this was amazing! I really liked how everything came together at the end and how the Petunia/Lily relationship resolved, and omg everything just wrapped up beautifully and it really felt like professional writing, the romance and comedy was on point! Did feel that the break up scene was a bit drawn out but apart from that it was absolutely spectacular!
2,721 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »