Reviews for Boyfriend
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2019
well though this story is very funny please dont mind my asking that if james could apparate yhrn why didn't lily make him apparate and go away due to some emergency?and aren't james's parents having any questions about what is going on?
Clarissa chapter 8 . 3/27/2019
Your entire story is AMAZING! It makes me want a James in my life!
TBW chapter 17 . 3/26/2019
Love it
Guest chapter 17 . 3/12/2019
pls write more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
I just finished boyfriend, fiancé and pregnant and they were amazing! You should totally write one between fiancé and pregnant showing their wedding day I’d love to see Lily’s moms nerves go up and ugh it’d be so cute my heart
Shawna chapter 1 . 2/13/2019
I love this fic, your such an incredible writer! The way you portrayed Lily and James is exactly how I would have imagined them, Definitely one of my favourite July fanfics!
ademigodwitch chapter 7 . 1/18/2019
i love this story too much. probably my favourite jily fic and ive read tons. i love how start it is with all the jily and the witty-ness is making me laugh. it's overall so fluffy and fun
Guest chapter 17 . 12/29/2018
Last chapter! The end! Last review!
Well...
I loved it. Absolutely, positively loved it.
And guess what I'll be doing next?
Reading Fiancée, of course!
Thanks again, Molly, for this truly excellent story!
~Leah
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2018
NOOOOOOOOO! What is wrong with you, Lily?!
Oh. My.
That was... well.
I'll be reading the next chapter right away.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/29/2018
Nooooooooo! Lily CAN'T break up with James! Aargh!
But the chapter was excellent.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2018
I'll write you a really good review, in case you're feeling down in the dumps again:
Your characters are so life-like and believable! I feel like I'm right there, watching it all unfold, and nothing is too presumptuous or out-of-character. It's rare that you find characterisation this good in fanfiction, so fantastically done, Molly!
Your whole plot (so far at least) was believable, funny, fluffy in all the right places and just plain good.
Thanks for this unique outlook on James and Lily!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2018
They're going on a date! Yay!
Well-written and enjoyable as always, Molly, thanks!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2018
I'm pleased to say I have thoroughly enjoyed yet another fantastic chapter! Kudos, Molly!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/29/2018
I'm just posting this to keep my promise of reviewing each chapter, then I'm reading on. The usual gushing still applies, though, Molly!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/29/2018
Aaaaaand they're together! Whooohooo!
I waited so long for this... but it was worth every moment. *dreamy sigh*
Thank you so much for your brilliant writing, Molly!
2,678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »