Reviews for When Werewolves get sick
Oh the IRONY
anonymus chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
good chapter...
LuxaLupin chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
its, i'm tired, my eyes are gonna burn out for spending to much time on the computer, and i'm gonna read more!
grammergeek chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
you spelled 'dream sweetly', 'dream sweatly' Sweat, as in the stuff on your forehead when you're hot.
Drummer Gal chapter 7 . 1/15/2010
By the way, in case anyone didn't catch it, the thing that's not funny at the end over breakfast is that Peter is konked out. Stacking Z's. Aboard the dreamland express. Out like a light. Asleep. No, there's not going to be another one to go with it.
Louey06 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
The ending was rather odd but i really liked the rest
Holly chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
“Merlin’s beard! How many times do we have to tell you: we don’t know how he is! We won’t know until McGonagall sends us word about him. Now stop asking!”now there swearing by his facial hair! Merlin's bright pink stripped socks with pom poms when will it stop!
Holly chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So true, why do they swear by Merlin and his clothes? I never got that. Nice story.
remuslover101 chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
now thats just evil!

but brilliant all the same
Pennethril the Tale Weaver chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Just wanted to say, this is an interesting story, but there's a couple of things I wanted to point out: "lycamfrea"? I think the word you're looking for is lycanthropy, and also, they don't celebrate Thanksgiving in England.

Sorry if this sounds pretentious or anything, but these are just a couple of my pet peeves! :)
Glint of Light on Broken Glass chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
so funny.
callie258 chapter 7 . 12/8/2009
hehe good little story!
remuslover101 chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON this fic is what makes me wanna get out of bed in mornings!
remuslover101 chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
please up date soon!
Siriusly in Lurve chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
:O - That is my shocked face. What is happening to Remus? Dragon pox? An unidentified werewolf disease? Oh the humanity, (well, not literally, Rem isn't technically human...) I'm really curious as to what will happen with this. The first chapter was kinda funny, Remus being all pissed off and all. The last chapter really depressed me, because it was all true. Gah, I dislike Future-Peter. I suppose Voldy doesn't look as snake-like then, since there aren't as many Hocruxes, and that's why they don't recognize him from the papers? Or is it that Voldy's pic isn't shown in the papers? Oh, and I don't think you said what Rem's future was... I'm curious about that as well. (Did you not say because he HAS no future in this fic? Dun dun dun) Good job and update soon as you can.