Reviews for An Exchange
LouiseKurylo chapter 1 . 2/7
Beautiful and strange. Perfectly befitting the oddity of Jane and the friends willing to meet him on his own terms. Thank you for writing it.
MichaellaD chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
This was awesome. I just don't get why Jane plays poker with the cleaning crew?
kinatsurune chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
omg this was so amusing haha...LOVED it
Angel Frog chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Too cute. I love the end, where they're all like 'Oh, okay' and just kind of trade stuff out when they need/want them back. And Cho with the books is just hilarious.
Raina Meldamiriel chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
aww lol such an interestingly cute story lol, i loved it lol was oddly sweet. xx
aku no tensai chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
What! How did Jane get Rigsby's pants! And Lisbon's earing...and Cho's tie...? Huh. So, just what exactly was his reasoning for all this?

FUNNY fanfic by the way. Really, it was Great. :D
Jinxauthor Mel chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
That was awesome, particularly the last line. *lol* Wonder what he substitated for the earring, though. .~
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
LOL, that made me laugh xDD
mirrohayou chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
I love this story it makes me smile.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was slightly off the wall, but still fun. I liked it. Very funny. Thanks for writing this, it was really fun.
celticgina chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I thought this one was great! Loved the systematic stripping of Rigsby...if only and the books with Cho
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Insane, and funny. The man is a human ferret. :)
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
lol... that was absolutely crazy but wonderfull syuff! brilliant writing. made me chuckle. he's like a Magpie isn;t he? Jane the Magpie...lol
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Maybe it's because I'm blonde, but I still don't get why Jane was taking their stuff. Or am I not reading this right? Oh, hell, its been a long day! Anyway, even though I may not get the end result, I liked the path you took getting there. I especially found Cho's fascination with *the classics* to be amusing.
Tallie14 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Lol, I love this story. :)

It made me laugh