Reviews for Cat and Mouse
Azii chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
you might be the only writer on this archive who can make "vampire kitties" creepy as all get out. i'm working through all of your hellsing stuff, and i'm a sucker for hellsingXtwilight crossovers (mainly because i get a sick satisfaction out of seeing alucard go at it with the cullens). this is one of the better ones archived on .

thank you, once again, for telling the tale. i'll never grow tired of reading your work.
Thorfaxdragonkin chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
You should have killed then
Crow T R0bot chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Ah, Bastet's still got it, and even improved somewhat. Hooray for making Sparklepires uncomfortable (though I've heard somewhere that even Twilight haters seem to find Carlisle and Esme likable for some reason, but I'm not sure about that). Also, hooray for vampire catgirls. :D

Steve's a recluse huh, I wonder if he's aware of his pet's "extracurricular activities?" I imagine he might be since he's apparently the guy who made Hellsing's guns now. :P

Also, I had to chuckle a bit when Carlisle and Esme were chased away by Bastet's entrouge of fluffy familiars. They actually reminded me a bit of the devil-worshipping title characters from the South Park episode "Woodland Critter Christmas" ("Hail Satan!"). :P

Anyway, good luck, God Bless, and as I've said in my last message, have a very Merry Christmas! _
Jack Hawthorne chapter 1 . 12/2/2009

Give me an I again!

Give me an A!

Give me a N!

Give me a T!

What does that spell? BRILLIANT!

Atleast, its supposed to do. Excuse the incredibly cheesy way of saying "Brilliant", but I just HAD to try it:D

Yay! More about Bastet! D Really good story, and the Twilight-bashing was just icing on the cake:D Delicious cake...:D

You remember I asked if I could use Bastets name? Well, I had actually been planning a vampiric kitty for some time now, even before I read Integras School Daze... But since there are very very few stories about vampire kittys, could I use your Bastet as a base for "my" Bastet? Again, I will credit you in the opening:D
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Nice to see Steve and the cat back. And now she can transform into a catgirl. Which is erotic in some way. But that guy Twilight canyt handle a creature of such elegant such as her(She was created by Alucard himself). Damn, they cant even handle undead animal. Disgrase I tell you. And they dont have blood? Now come on that just, it just makes no sanse. But its Twilight. Now since I read this IM going to make another Hellsing/Semi Twilight story. Thanks.

p.s. YOu know I was watch a little of teh VIew yesterday and SHerri said the funniest thing'; the thing she ddint like about teh New Moon was that Bella wasa bad influence to girls(going all suicidal when Eddy left her). See, Twilight producing emo extreme girls. Sad.

Well great job as always and have a nice day.
graypheonix chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Heh, vampire kitty, so amusing, so cute, so cuddly, so gonna eat you. Heh. Too bad I haven't read you other story, since I could never get teh part about Alucard sleeping in the same room as Integra. Neh. In any case, continue to write, because even if it doesn't all make sense, it does serve to amuse and interest me. Heh. Continue to write, and to be inspired, I suppose. Ja ne.
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Satan's petting zoo! Haha :D That is a gem and a half.

I really like your creativity with developing Bastet further. A woman with her naughty bits "concealed by strips and patches of thick, black fur" and feline eyes. That is SO creepy. I love it! Ooh, and the release of her familiars was fantastic.

I'm sure Carlisle would be completely freaked out being seduced by a cat. And I find it hilarious that Esme would feel threatened by her.

One Twilight fact - Twivamps don't have blood, so Bastet could scratch Carlisle, but he wouldn't bleed. Still, he'd be freaked out that such a creature managed to damage his marbled skin.

File this under 'Just Lila's Opinion' but I thought this comment was unnecessary: (were the devil to ever have such a thing). Satan's petting zoo stood on its own, and for me it's more funny without that little caveat added.

Oh, and nice job starting out with the slaughter of Bambi's mother. Makes the Cullens look just a little less sparkly, doesn't it?

Thanks for coming through on the further adventures of Steve and his cat. :)

Tsuki no Rekuen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
God I love Bastet even more, such a good kitty. I'm actually happy to have found this in my mail. Awsome to know she's learned more abilities. XD I wonder if Steve know's about her humaniod form. Ahh, Bastet just like her sire.