Reviews for Replacing Guilt with Good
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was amazing! Alice is just awesome.
koko23cat chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
The last line is hilarious, do we ever get to find out if Jasper could indeed handle it?
Jaspergirl1123 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was realy good. You should add another chapter. I kindof want to know what happens next.
Gemgem020507 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
o o o! Love it! Tricky little pixie setting them up! That was beyond hot and I adore the final line from Jasper. Just all around greatness as always!
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
oh wow, I love this! it was really good!
AlteredLionsSacrificialLambs chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Our review from our blog at . :

Okay, well then, let's see...I am not a slash fan...just because. It's just not my preferred form of lemon reading. But, GOOD GAWD, women! This is so hot!

I decided to look up NCChris to see if she had any Emmett one shots, considering the fact that she has written one Emmett/Bella story - Anchorage is for Lovers - as well as a Gateway to the Rockies prequel one shot called The EMT and the Photojournalist. Now, I haven't read Gateway to the Rockies, so I decided against its one shot. What do my eyes see, though? A Jasper/Emmett slash one shot? Oh, HALE, yes! If anyone can get me through a slash fic, it's Jas...slobber...per.

Emmett concurs:

"Fuck, this was so damned wrong to be whacking off to a memory of Jasper, but I felt powerless to resist it."

AND

"With a sigh, I found a hockey game being replayed. Perfect, nothing remotely sexy about hockey, not like the fantasy of a certain blond, Texan, ex-soldier taking a shower in the bathroom."

Ahem. But, this is about Emmett, right? Right!

What do we know about Emmett, in general? He's a good listener, loyal, and he's simple - not Forrest Gump-simple, but simple in the sense that he's carefree and doesn't require or give out any of the fancified bullshit that most people are ladened with.

And, Emmett is so easygoing:

“I want…more…” I ground out. (Jasper)

“Yes. Whatever you want. I want it too,” he murmured, squeezing me harder. (Emmett)

“Are you sure?” I asked; I didn’t want there to be any regrets tonight. (Jasper)

“One hundred percent,” he replied. (Emmett)

Jasper needs him. He's fucked-up again with the diet and the Cullens all have to move. Alice sets things up nicely for these two, extending "permission" for them to have "fun" together, confuddling our two leading men at first...but, when these two bo-hunks (yeah, I said it!) of manliness get it on...wo ho! *fans self* -is it odd to get turned on by two men? Pfft, who cares? And, I love the sexual position they're in, too...it's tender and loving.

There were too many great lines in this one shot. My favourite line by far has to be: "Jasper had sipped up again today."-Pfft...this is a typo...but is it not the best typo you've ever read? Yeah, Jasper has most definitely "sipped up" again, which is why the family has had to move. I love you both for this, Chris and Andrea!

By the way...I was confused by the condom thing, too...just like Emmett. ;)
attagrl chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Nicely done...what a girl will do for her man LOL
Tilly Whitlock chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
GAH! You two are amazing. I loved this story. Psst... Check out the blog tomorrow for a treat ;-) Gha... Emmett and Jasper. *sigh* you two ladies know the way to my heart. :D
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Good story. You portrayed your characters well. Jasper always so sorrowful and Emmett always in trouble. Both bad boys. You wrote them well.
circe290 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Ah, love this!

Loved Emmett in this...he's so often made a background character (and I'm guilty of that), but he's so great in this.

Very well done!
twilightdragons chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Love Jasper, love Emmett, so what could be better than this? Nothing springs to mind.

As usual, exellent writting :)
sparagus chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
"Oh well I think I can handle that"-niice. :-)

Seriously girls, loved this O/S. So uber hot and yummy. m.

Loved the roller coaster of emotions that you had poor Jasper going through. :-)

Very well done. :-)
Ella Whitlock chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
LOVE IT!

Love the pairing and the way you did it.
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was great. I loved it. Let me know when voting begins so I can vote for this story. Kathy
jcm514 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
hey girls

now I knew you both were amazing writers and that you would probably do a good job on this o/s... But to my surprise (which there shouldn't be any) this o/s was really good. I knew you were kinda struggling with writing slash but let me tell you this was an amazing entry great job girls!

-Jess