Reviews for Origins: Alice
AmandaForks chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I like it. I'm intrigued. The modern family setting and genealogical research spurred by the wedding is realistic. Eager to read more.
AmandaForks chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Shorty22133 chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Awesome chapter! Cant wait to read more!
team.cold.ones chapter 8 . 8/31/2010
please write more... please. please. please.
team.cold.ones chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
are you still planning on continuing your "origins" series?
sami.60 chapter 8 . 7/24/2010
*tears* ...*sigh* oh well
futurecullen26 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This is a good first chapter. I liked it.
emmettandrose4ever chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
aw! That almost put me into tears! I feel so bad for Alice! especially since her parents don't want her. it's just so sad.
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
Awesome,Alice gets to stay with Dr. Pulcher:) You are doing a really great job with writing, I love how you capture everyone and I can't wait for your next post:)

RMTD:)
fantasylover4evr chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
i am liking it! plz update soon!
Stephanie C chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
Those were some horrible things for a child to hear. I'll adopt Alice :)

I caught a few typos:

"“No,” he stated simply before indicating I was to take a seat where I had been moments before. With a sigh, I did as I was told. He returned to his leather chair only a few feet from me. Alice watched as he tapped out the old tobacco from his pipe and placed new tobacco in, only to light up his pipe again."

That last sentence switches to a third person POV.

"Mary Alice, you will still be under the umbrella of care here,” he told me softly before heading out the door. I wasn’t entirely sure where he went too."

I think "too" should be "to."

"What was the work Nurse McBurnett used? Exasperated? I think that was it."

"work" - "word."

"It was quiet for a moment and I heard someone clear their through."

"through" - "throat"

Sorry to be nit-picky. It was a really good chapter and I like the way it is progressing.
Stephanie C chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Poor Alice.

What was in that water?

I am still clueless as to which story you are borrowing from

GangstaSummoner chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It seems very interesting so far. I've always wonder what Alice's life may have been like before she was changed.

BTW this ForeverAnimetriss from the Adult Twilight Forum. I'm just getting around to reading everyone's fanfics.
AnimegirlKiki chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Amazing as always! Lol,Kiki
thepinktabby chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Oh, i feel as lost as little Alice. I'm glad she went with Dr. Pulcher he seems like a nice guy. That Thomas seems not good. I cannot wait for the next installment.