Reviews for The Sibling Dependancy
Amy227 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Aww! This was written REALLY well, the last line was really adorable! Thanks so much for sharing!
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Awww... WAFF
mmooch chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
What a sweet sibling fic!
timme chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
i don't know if 10 year old sheldon would talk like this, but i could imagine his voice saying these lines perfectly! kudos!
TopHatGirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Aww Little Sheldon! This is adorable. Short, sweet, simple. I always see this epically long and somewhat confusing BBT fics, and although I enjoy those, it's nice to see one like this. Great work.
Rieley chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
THIS WAS SO SWEET! I LOVE IT!
twowritehands chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Awe!

Big Bang Theory FTW.

That being said, this fic is fantastic. Great writing, and I love the sibiling interaction. Both were very in character, so don't worry; You did a good job with little Sheldon. We've met him before during Soft Kitty renditions, and just now I saw him again ;)
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
awww...that was sweet...very nice story :)
VeryBerry Rebecca chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aww that's so cute! How much do we love little Sheldon?

Great writing, the sibling relationship feels strong and genuine. Loved it!

Berry B
Sony89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
oh my, that was sweet
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
AW! I love Missy! This little glimpse into Missy and Sheldon's lives growing up was perfect! I love that Missy fought off the bullies for Sheldon. Of course, she did. Her promise to always be there to stick up for Sheldon was adorable! Great job on this!
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I want to see Missy come to Pasadena and kick Kripke's butt for messing with Sheldon on the radio...
cam9870 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
so cute! I loved the brother/sister relationship :)
smurffe chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw.. Great start!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw...Missy's such a good big sis!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2