Reviews for Twilight Rider Redux
FPSCanarussia chapter 51 . 10/11
Thank you.
Mad hatter chapter 48 . 10/8
Great story and love the crossover concept. The fight sequences are well done and I like the chemistry between the characters. Was surprised you split off in separate directions this chapter, but do you still plan on having Eragon return home and face the mad king? To me it feel wrong if Eragon wasn't the one to bring him down. Great job so far and keep the updates coming!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 50 . 10/9
...Is the sister in Midna's tale Hylia?
Elizabeth0058 chapter 49 . 10/9
I think Thorn is becoming my favorite. I can only imagine the chaos that will egg sure when Murtagh discovers that his dragon can become human/hylian too.
FPSCanarussia chapter 48 . 10/7
Veles, or Volos? "Volos" is more correct, apparently. I personally find it weird to have a god named "a hair", but then again I don't know antique Russian.
KrimsonShadow chapter 43 . 10/2
a thought just crossed my mind, when will Eragon, Murtagh, and/pr Roran encounter the one odd instinct of those descended from the line of Farore's chosen hero? by that i mean a burning desire to murder pottery.
draconianking chapter 43 . 10/1
more please
ARSLOTHES chapter 38 . 9/22
looking forward to the next chapter
KrimsonShadow chapter 37 . 9/20
finally cought up and can't wait till the next chapter. going to read some of your other stories now.
Invisman chapter 23 . 9/17
When reading your story again, I realized that in chapter 10, Ordona claimed eragon's homeland is to the east of Hyrule yet every other time the direction of eragon's homeland is mentioned, it is stated to be west of Hyrule. You may want to fix this to prevent inconsistency with your story.

Regardless it is a Great story to read.
ItsDaKoolaidDude chapter 34 . 9/16
Now that's a rare sight to see, a triple post!
Popdude125 chapter 32 . 9/16
You lied but you came back! That's what counts!
Popdude125 chapter 33 . 9/16
Shit son! The prodigal child returns! Christ almighty bluefire eternal returns from the dead! I'm looking forward to the updates!
dragoncraftertex chapter 32 . 9/15
Yaaay, this story isn't dead :D
Aerothorne chapter 32 . 9/15
Oh.
OH.
OOOOOOOOOOH!
IT'S BACK!
I didn't believe my eyes when the alert for this popped up, it was too good to be true!
Glad to know this isn't dead, and excellent new chapter overall IMO, if a little short, but that could also be my ravenous anticipation speaking.