Reviews for Twilight Rider Redux
jacabo136 chapter 2 . 2/21
I want to go to sleep, but the story is SO DARNED GOOD!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
That was a weak excuse for not using magic. Eragon could just come up with an excuse for healing so quicky.
FlaminghazelGreen chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
This story is the best
Quesote chapter 28 . 6/3/2014
I would like to respectfully point out that, in-game, if you give the love-priest 1000 rupees, you will receive a heart piece in return. When are you going to update!
NoXVZhuusox chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
Is this on hiatus or is it cancelled?
Humbuggy chapter 31 . 4/16/2014
I seriously enjoy this story, I love what you've written and its just so good! ARfhfhfghghafh! *Uncontrollable noises of glee* Anyway, this is fantastic!
Dill Dragon chapter 27 . 1/19/2014
Megaton Hammer, pshft. It's freakin' Thor's Hammer! And holy****, character development for the Hero's Shade! This is was ahh better than both stories combined. (That's REALLY saying something.) kept up the AWSOME work :D
Gojira Geek chapter 31 . 12/15/2013
UPDATE please...
Winged Element chapter 31 . 12/11/2013
I liked that you made Murtagh save Colin instead of Eragon, it was a good twist, thanks for the update!
red the lugia chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
please update soon. this is a really good story
red the lugia chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
added to favorites cuz this story is awsome and i want to be able to find it again
Shiridan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Reported
uiajsiaf chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Regarding your review for Under a Watchful Eye by mysecretthoughts. There are several reading the books stories listed on this site and if there shouldn't be you really should let the manager of the site take care of it. It's not harming anyone- it's all just good fun. If they are willing to take the chances with posting it then let them. They know the risks but you're not helping anything by reporting them. The manager will find out if they are posting stuff they shouldn't and THEY will be the ones to take care of it. If you don't like Harry Potter that's fine but if you do, you really should just enjoy the story and let others as well.
VaderTahu101 chapter 30 . 10/9/2013
Great fic! I'm a big fan of IC, but I've never been a big fan of the Zelda games. Sure, I own and enjoy playing Link to the Past and The Phantom Hourglass, but I never got into the storyline. I do, however, recognize some of that exact same adventurous spirit in your writing, alongside a good dose of IC plot twisting, etc., so I can only say you're doing an amazing job! I hope this inspires more chapters!
Kirone Draghen Igaul chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Hello Bluefire Eternal, I am a loyal fanfiction reader and would like to ask a quick question. I couldn't help but notice how this story is updated more frequently than some of your other stories, such as Sunrise and Inner Fire, and I and some other authors were wondering as to why these other stories have been neglected for at least a year. We are not asking for an update, but a reassurance that our favorite stories will not be placed under the 'golden age has passed' category, please answer back, sincerely and with all due respect, Barotte.