Reviews for Your My Super Best Friend and I Love You
GoodbyeYouGuys chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Oh, that was great! Haha, the last sentance made me LMFAO. Good ol' Cartman.
moriah93ohio chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw this story was soo cute! I loved it!
StyleFTW chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I loved it :D

The cartman comment made me lol xo
NoodlesAlamode chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hmm, Well it was honestly "Okay".

I can live with that as your first lemon.

You had a lot of spelling errors, simple ones like "Your, you're, Maybe, It's"

I would of enjoyed a bit more fore-play, simple fluffy stuff to fill up the spaces.

But all in all, like I said, It was okay. Not too shabby for your first lemon.
captianOfships chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
holy... fucking...shit. i just regained consciousness from passing out from blood loss. that was AWESOME omfg you couldn't tell that was your first lemon. in fact it was so unbelievably hot that i would've swore you've been writing for years. loved it
JustineAme chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
hot lemon!
queenusagi chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
...Oh yum

I just had a fangasm.

Love,

Kayla
SSOTVDG chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
OH. MY. GOSH. THAT. WAS. AWESOME! I punctuate each word with a kiss to your forehead! (unless your an alien, and do not have a forehead...in that case: i give you hug and squeeze tighter for every word.) I absolutely LOVE this fic.! It's so heart warming, sappy, smutty, and obbsessiolicious! hahaha I do so hope you wirite a sequel. Have the boys break up with "Bebe" and wendy... ouch... this little fic of your's could aspire to some great things... ;) any ways, i look forward to reading more from you, and i agree: the fangirls have taken rain of fanfiction. I am one of them, so i should know... shouldn't i? ah, well. (you're a fanboy..?.. Just curious cause i read little snipettes from your profile and your gender isnt specifyed..unless i missed it... then, oops.)

visu labu

SSOTVDG
watermelonsmilesss chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I don't really like lemon, so I just skimmed this (no effence XD). But the last sentence made me almost pee my pants from laughing lmao :D Idk why, hah.
Chepani chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
damn, no fuckin joke, this made me DROOL. damn im so perverted, or your a fuckin genius writer. loved it!
Mizuni-no-neko chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
*standing ovation* That was amazing for a first lemon! Brava! Or is it Bravo? It's so hard to tell gender these days *le sigh* Anyways, the forplay section, exquisite, simply marvellous. Many authors who have been doing this for awhile don't pull it off like you just did! But!

And this is a mid-sized but.

You started losing steam when it got to the actual sex. Not that this is always a bad thing, but more details and a longer lemon are always greatly appreciated by all who read.

Unless they're random flamers like flamerising (who I respect despite his/her offhanded rudeness) or fans of different pairings who somehow ended up at your fic, read through to the end, and clicked the reply button without it occuring to them to click the back button instead...heh...
Tikal Tyrant chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aww. That was sweet. And sexy. This was pretty good, and that last line made me chuckle. :)
CraigTucker1252 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
luv it:)
Brat-Child3 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aww, this was so cute. I was looking for a good Stan/Kyle to lose myself in and this was just perfect. Great imaginary and descriptions. I was completely absorbed.