Reviews for Digging up the dirt on Rita
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very neat and brilliant! :)
Thelxinoe chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
To me, this doesn't really feel like a complete story, but rather the prelogue of something bigger.

Too bad you decided to end it there.
Anya the Purple chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
That was hilarious! Great job!
SammyQuill chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hi there,

Firstly, let me just say that your bio page is really funny and really sweet too. I particularly enjoyed the eulogy (particularly the bit about Severus and Tom).

Ok, on to business. This was a pretty nice, light read though I think when I first read the title and summary, I thought you were going to actually describe Rita in the Quill's style. That would have been fun.

I also like the personality you've given Orla. I always liked her as a name and thought about using her several times (don't know why I didn't).

A bit of constructive criticism, you could have stretched out this peace longer and included some description of Rita as mentioned above. it could have added more humor to the fic. Though the fic is fine without it, it feels like a drabble or a prelude to a bigger story.

I hope In haven't been offensive and have been at least a little helpful. It was a cute bit of writing overall.
Whispi chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Nice! It really showed the hypocracy of Rita's writing!
Quince's Blue Moon-Chillflower chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Awesome! Rite so deserved that, that fish! I'm putting up my story soon. It'll be up tomorrow, Thursday or Friday! Anyway you should really do another story like this!

Keep on truck'inWolfstar, the Master of Shadowclan