Reviews for Dramaturgy
The Reality DumPer chapter 1 . 4/13
L'arachel is a restless girl, and all the more restless without Eirika! Such a dork.
This was fun to read, and, if I may say, one of the best fics I've enjoyed. And who says Eirika cannot be smooth? (Although not replying was a dick move, really).
I kinda wanna see a comic of this fic now. Maybe I'll save it for when I can get the time to draw... If I ever get the time to...
Mark of the Asphodel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This is very cute. L'Arachel was over the top, but in a way that was highly enjoyable- and I must say I sympathized with E(i)rika over her response to the fifteen-page letters. It was a nice mix of L'Arachel's brand of unreality and realistic interaction between the girls. However... while the overall quality of this was very good, there are a number of distracting nitpick errors, like "life had gon(e) on," switching between "Rennac" and "Rennec," and overuse of ellipses in the dialogue. I noticed the same thing about that Greil/Elena 'fic you wrote (didn't feel qualified to review it, as I haven't played the Tellius games). Your writing is strong, but the published stories have these little flaws that keep them short of perfect. I'm sorry if this is a downer review, but I wouldn't review at all if I didn't really like the story to start with. :)