Reviews for Waking Up in Vegas
triplejjjones18 chapter 29 . 4/7
Love this story. I hope u update soon. I can't stand mike or Tanya. They need to be locked up!
Kaya70 chapter 1 . 3/21
Love so
GoingMobile chapter 29 . 3/9
Oooooh! We are getting to the good stuff now! I hope everything works out for you in the "real world" lol.
pleeezzzzz write more I love this story
LolaTheSa chapter 6 . 2/10
This story is quickly becoming annoying. I didn't come for bella's to be mike's bitch obviously hwne he obviously doesn't love her. I am sorry that your family member was in this kind of relationship but if her partner was as obvious as mike, then idk.

And Mike... He is talking to his boss any way he wants to. His boss...
LolaTheSa chapter 4 . 2/10
Well she pushed her away her help. So if he abuses her, she gets what she wrote.
MrsASkarsgard chapter 24 . 2/7
why does Bella have to share her pregnancy with any random person who comes up to her? If she's not even 3 months pregnant yet, why wouldn't she keep it to herself? Nobody shares their pregnancy with the general public until they are safely through the first trimester. Why didn't Bella ever tell Edward that Mike has threatened their child and ask how he had access to that information?it is strange that they have not been following Jessica around 2-track Mike
nlm88 chapter 1 . 1/27
Love this story please continue it!
hi just wondering if you are going to finish this story and when that could possibly be. I love it and can't wait to see what happens, I love the characters and the plot. it is very well written.
smartypants trip4 chapter 1 . 1/23
Hahahaha i love it please update!
chels chapter 29 . 12/11/2013
You're an excellent writer :)
li-spar1 chapter 29 . 11/24/2013
You are such a talented writer! I can't wait for another chapter to this story since it was by far one of the best I have read in awhile
TWILIGHT1978 chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
i love it
Guest chapter 29 . 9/21/2013
Please Keep on writing when the muse visits!
Ally chapter 29 . 9/16/2013
Loving it! Please update as soon as you can! :)
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »