Reviews for Keep Your Head Up
twistedhalfsmileM chapter 5 . 4/4
SO MANY FEELS KAWAII AGHHHH FEELS FEELS FEELS ASDFGHJKL
TheDoctor'sStrawberry chapter 2 . 2/1
Mrs. Reynolds... I see what you did there.
Mnara4life chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
This is so cute!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Loved how Billy saw how you can't fix evil with evil, he is way too smart not to have seen that. He also saw his second chance at happiness and unlike Darth Vadar, he took it :) My heart was so pleased with the ending.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Penny's reaction was in character and great. I liked how she didn't vehemently deny it or become disgusted but instead saw the truth.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 3 . 8/2/2015
Love how Penny and Billy can be their true selves around each other, makes their love even better and healthier than it seems in the musical. Like Penny's view of Billy and her realization about Captain Hammer, she is way too smart to not have seen his nature sooner. The horrible line, priceless! Lol
BooksAreMedicine chapter 2 . 8/2/2015
Another good chapter. Shows Billy's undervalued sweet nature and how he truly wants to make a difference. It also makes Penny less of a Mary Jane and more of a strong woman who can change the world, one soup can at a time.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Great start! I liked how you had Penny see what was before her eyes and talk to Billy about his injuries. Ending with hopehappiness :)
Kattyllin chapter 5 . 4/8/2015
I cried a little bit at this beautiful ending. This was so sweet and adorable and Captain Hammer is a corporate tool. If you ever write a sequel, please do let me know :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Omgosh! This was so cute!I saw Dr. Horrible at a-kon on saturday and adore it! 1st fic of this fandom I've read and this was brilliant!
Cielois chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Okay I was nearly crying at some parts and the end was so adorable and good god well done you amazing person you
Rapunzella chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This is so beautiful! Yay for redemption and happy endings!
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww, this is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time! Fantastic; I love it!
Nizhonii chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Haha :) very good! I liked your ending better than the actual musical!
Dolphelecat chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Thank you so much for this story! I love Sweet!Billy and Penny/Billy fluff. Keep writing!