Reviews for Keep Your Head Up
Kattyllin chapter 5 . 4/8
I cried a little bit at this beautiful ending. This was so sweet and adorable and Captain Hammer is a corporate tool. If you ever write a sequel, please do let me know :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
Omgosh! This was so cute!I saw Dr. Horrible at a-kon on saturday and adore it! 1st fic of this fandom I've read and this was brilliant!
Cielois chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Okay I was nearly crying at some parts and the end was so adorable and good god well done you amazing person you
Rapunzella chapter 5 . 4/23/2013
This is so beautiful! Yay for redemption and happy endings!
Rapunzella chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Aww, this is the sweetest thing I've read in a long time! Fantastic; I love it!
Nizhonii chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Haha :) very good! I liked your ending better than the actual musical!
Dolphelecat chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Thank you so much for this story! I love Sweet!Billy and Penny/Billy fluff. Keep writing!
loracarol chapter 5 . 6/17/2010
Yeah~ I love this story. XD I do justt have one thing to say, though~

Here: He rarely knew what to say when the words were apparent. But somehow, he managed a response to the broken little girl. No of course she isn't mad. And it's not your fault. She's probably been out trying to find work. She'll be back pretty soon and then you can spend the evening with her. But right now, your job is to have fun."

Should there be another " after "broken little girl." and before "No of course she isn't mad."

Love the Firefly reference~

~Lora
twounderscorethreefour chapter 5 . 5/29/2010
I LOVE YOU. THIS WAS SO SWEET AND NICE AND LOVELY. OH MY GOD. I'm actually crying. There are TEARS in my eyes. TEARS, OKAY? THAT'S HOW GOOD YOU ARE. OH MY GOD. CAN YOU MARRY ME?
Petrelli chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I recently watched Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog again after not watching it for ages and id forgotten how much i loved it XD Ive read quite a few FFs in the last few days and i must say that this is the best one ive read! Im so glad it ended how it did, with a perfect happy ending! It made me cry XD

Youre very talented! The fic is written so well that i was hooked and couldnt stop reading! Thank you for keeping me entertained the whole way through!
lexi the corncob chapter 5 . 5/13/2010
horrible jokes FTW!
8I chapter 5 . 4/16/2010
How everyone wishes it turned out! Except not really, because the way it really happened is perfect. You know what I mean.

Really nice story!
Curlycupgumweed chapter 5 . 3/31/2010
Adorable! The word that sums up this story:D

P.S. Firefly! lol Good add in.
cylo chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
AW! That was such a cute ending! 3
stormseaker chapter 5 . 3/10/2010
yay! happy ending but still true to the original.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »