Reviews for A Family Man
goalkeeper96 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Oh good lord you need to finish this story!
givesup chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
*ugly, ugly sobs* For the love of all things holy please please please finish this story! *sniffs* Take my tears as payment!

Eager Reader chapter 7 . 11/8/2012
I hope this review will be the straw that breaks the camel's back: I love this, PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE!
MJRojas28 chapter 7 . 3/3/2012
I know this story was dropped in 2010, but what happened? it's such a good one! I'd love to know if Booth ever got to go to the wedding (with Bones of course) and if they got a room assigned for them both (as a sneaky plan from Gabs) and if they got down and dirty AND what happens when Booth meets his dad!

You probably won't even read this but I added the story on my alert just in case...A little hope does no one any wrong ;)
MoxyGirl chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
I'm enjoying the humor and seriousness of this story. I love how you have things developing between B&B and I actually like Gabby. Are you still planning on writing this story? Thanks!
KittyBee chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Hey this story is fantastic! I love the way you've introduced Gabby, enough angst to be believable, it's great! She's probably one of my favorite AU characters ever. I noticed this hasn't been updated in like a year, but please continue :)

SuperK4141 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Hope he goes and takes bones as his date:)
Alexis K chapter 7 . 4/16/2011
Oh my god! Don't abandon this story forever.

I. Need. More.

- Alexis
nightdance44 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
Hey! Just read your story for the first time, and I really enjoyed it, which is surprising because I usually don't like AU stories. I think the approach you took was a very cool way to introduce that side of Booth that the show always hints at, but never actually addresses. It's a very believable premise. And best of all, you've stayed quite close to character-I can readily believe that the reactions Booth and Bones have would be accurate. Your writing style is also very good, and enjoyable to read. My only critique would be to create more obvious transitions when you're shifting from one scene to the next, and be careful of the pronouns. Sometimes I have to double back b/c I'm not sure which "he" or "she" you're talking about right after those scene switches.

Thanks for a great story! Don't know if you ever plan on finishing it, but I for one would definitely be interested in reading it if you decided to pick it back up again.

emmera01 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
This is so good! I really hope you finish it. Pretty pretty please!
tdpooh1972 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Please continue this story. I LOVE it and want to see how it plays out. You are a talented storyteller.
booth's-squint chapter 7 . 8/4/2010
Ummmm, there will be more, correct? Keep up the fabulous job!
Alynotfromcali chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
Just discovered this fic, which maybe you've given up on by now, but I really enjoyed what you've done so far. It's a really well planned story, which has made it a joy to read. I've often thought about this premise as great potential fic material, but truthfully the interweaving you've done is far better than what I've considered before. I've particularly enjoyed the way you've written Booth's affections for Brennan, as something concrete, understood, and simply inevitable. I hope you do get back to this story eventually, but even if you don't it was a wonderful (though short) trip.
ladymirth chapter 7 . 7/9/2010
hands down one of the best Bones fics i've ever read. i cant wait to find out what happens next! please update soon!
Incognito Princess chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
I'm dying to know what he decides!