Reviews for How Dare They
Sarah chapter 18 . 6/3
Update this story because I love this story please. Plus let Cordelia have a boyfriend either Gunn or Pike, or let Spike come back to life as a vampire still please. Plus let Angel get his reward when it's his battle and let him become human so buffy and angel can be together please.
Sarah Zitter chapter 18 . 6/3
Please update this story. Plus let Cordy have Spike as a boyfriend and let Fred go back home please. Plus let Angel and Buffy become girlfriend and boyfriend and let her stay with them permentaly as part of the team please.
titan616 chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Just read the first chapter so far, but ya, I did sorta hate the Scoobies and the potentials after that episode. I got over it, but they all permanently lost some points with me after that. You know, for all the grief Kennedy gets (and I don't like her relationship with Willow, there's no chemistry their) I think Rona was worse overall. At least Kennedy, for all her flaws, had some courage; throughout the whole season Rona did nothing but bitch and whine. She was a cowardly idiot who was constantly negative, and after the "witch is dead" line, I was very disappointed that I didn't see Rona die during the final battle.

You know, I generally like Anya, but she was a real bitch during the end of that episode. Claiming Buffy was "lucky" because she was a slayer and that she didn't earn her power... She was pretty awful their, one of the worse in the group. Not sure I ever really forgave her for that even if I did forgive the others. I loved watching Spike rip into them the next episode.
Sarah Zitter chapter 18 . 10/23/2014
Continue with this story please. I would love to know what happens next . Plus let Cordy have Gunn or Weasley for a boyfriend please.
Kima5489 chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
How dare you not update in a year?
brittany08forever chapter 18 . 7/29/2013
Love it
Gracfully chapter 18 . 7/6/2013
julianne chapter 18 . 6/9/2013
Why do you hate Fred so much? She had a crush on Angel for a few episodes when she was brought back from Pylea, but she got over it pretty quickly and fell for Gunn. Were you one of the fans who thought she should have fallen at first for Wesley? Personally, I felt Wesley was obsessed with Fred, especially during the one episode where he is infected with the hatred from Billy and becomes a psychopath and tries to kill her. I also thought that you should have explained how Spike died since he didn't have the amulet to close the Hellmouth.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
I hope that you continue this story. I look forward to seeing what happens next.
ba2006 chapter 18 . 4/25/2013
Wow this is a fantastic fic :) I cant believe this I nva read this before now. Im looking forward to the next update :)
BA forever :)
bradsan11 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
I wish you wrote your own lines and not from the series. They don't other chapters were good but this one not so much except the last part. Also Spike saw them in the hotel together and now Buffy tells him it's a welcome kiss.
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 18 . 4/10/2012
Love this story and chapter so far! can't wait to read more of this story later!
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 3/21/2012
As I said during the first read through great chapter and it's odd to find myself disliking a character I usually love, but it also means you're doing a great job as the author.
bradsan11 chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
euhm you do know that Buffy is his wife and not his girlfriend. Buffy already told them herself. Claddagh ring is a wedding ring. When you give it to someone than you are married. It's some Irish tradition.

Good story and I hope she won't go back to the Scoobies and Isn't there an assurance that would be paying Buffy because of the house disappering in a sinking hole. Wasn't there something of an assurance her parents opened for her which could come free when she reached an certain age. That's one thing the scoobies never could reach because Buffy wasn't official dead. Did Faith give her back the scytche, because it's Buffy's. Well I hope you'll update soon
Angellufy chapter 18 . 3/14/2012
Delusional? She is soooo beyond delusional! Talk crazy bitch bitch! Eheheheheheheeheh

Loved to know what Crazy Fred did and that Angel put her in her place... that is out of the Hyperion.