Reviews for Take A Little Trip
thunnababy chapter 16 . 5/27
Thank you for the out takes to this really wonderful story. I loved it all!
thunnababy chapter 14 . 5/27
Beautiful chapter. I loved his proposal, you wrote that perfectly.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 5/27
I wonder when he's going to pop the question? They are perfect for each other and so I love.
thunnababy chapter 10 . 5/27
Loved every word, especially the part with the Teramisu love fest.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 5/27
Yep, that was a Valentine's Day gone to Hell. What Edward said though was true.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 5/27
The tornado, otherwise known as Alice, hasn't done the destruction she aimed for. Will she and Bella become friends? Will Jasper soothe her ruffled feathers? I think yes to both. ;) she and her brother need to have a sit down and talk it all out sanely without contention.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 5/27
Beautifully written chapter!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 5/27
Now that the air has been cleared and they both understand what really happened, the hard part of trying to rein in their physical need for each other will be almost impossible. Maybe a weekend getaway would work? Hehe.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 5/27
I think Edward is still dealing with what he knew of the old Bella who hurt him so callously in high school so hopefully he will come to realize his assumptions are wrong.
thunnababy chapter 4 . 5/27
Edward has morphed into the young man I knew he would become...gorgeous, still sweet and sexy! It almost seems as if Bella has become the old Edward in how she look! LOL
thunnababy chapter 3 . 5/27
I am so glad you decided to expand this to completion because I really love what you have written. The characters are so well written I have fallen in love with them. Bella has changed so much since high school, for the better, thank God. Now I can't wait to see how Edward has changed. How will their meeting up go?
readicted chapter 16 . 5/17
Nice outtake. I really liked this glimpse into their official introductions to the parents.
readicted chapter 15 . 5/17
Fist pumping Jasper in my mind. Inner ugliness is such a turn off. Glad she was eventually able to exorcise those demons.
readicted chapter 14 . 5/17
I enjoyed this. So much. :D
readicted chapter 13 . 5/17
Wow, I guess that blow out had been building for months, as the implications for their future loomed. It had to be scary and anxiety-provoking.