Reviews for Take A Little Trip
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 2/27
God I hope they are finally gonna make hot monkey love!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 2/27
Oh Damn, they can't seem to get on board...
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 2/27
He seems nice and a little lonely new school and all.
Atwiggs chapter 3 . 2/27
So far so good...
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 2/27
Hmmmm, sure didn't like that ending but liked the story! Can't wait to read the extended version.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 1/28
I am reading this fic 7 years after it was written, but I lived in Jackson, TN for 5 years and remember hearing about the flood from my friends.

I think we all have that person that we could not stand in HS. I just went to my 40th reunion in 2014 and I remember someone coming p to tell me that so and so was over there. Did I want to talk to her? I said, "Not particularly." The people I did not like in HS, I still do not like. But my revenge is that they are still stuck in that tiny Midwestern town while I became successful and live in CA. And I am still thin whereas they are all fat. Karma can be a bitch!
thunnababy chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Thank you for the out takes to this really wonderful story. I loved it all!
thunnababy chapter 14 . 5/27/2015
Beautiful chapter. I loved his proposal, you wrote that perfectly.
thunnababy chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I wonder when he's going to pop the question? They are perfect for each other and so I love.
thunnababy chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Loved every word, especially the part with the Teramisu love fest.
thunnababy chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
Yep, that was a Valentine's Day gone to Hell. What Edward said though was true.
thunnababy chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
The tornado, otherwise known as Alice, hasn't done the destruction she aimed for. Will she and Bella become friends? Will Jasper soothe her ruffled feathers? I think yes to both. ;) she and her brother need to have a sit down and talk it all out sanely without contention.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Beautifully written chapter!
thunnababy chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Now that the air has been cleared and they both understand what really happened, the hard part of trying to rein in their physical need for each other will be almost impossible. Maybe a weekend getaway would work? Hehe.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
I think Edward is still dealing with what he knew of the old Bella who hurt him so callously in high school so hopefully he will come to realize his assumptions are wrong.