Reviews for Take A Little Trip
lemonangeljuice chapter 16 . 3/25
Thank you for the story. I'm happy for the expansion beyond a oneshot. Edward & Bella deserve their HEA. Thanks again!
Twiolic chapter 3 . 3/16
Grunge is good. I thought you were going to give her a 25 pound weight gain.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
Sweet.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
I see you haven't been active in almost two years. Hope all is well. I loved this fic and would love to know how their married and work lives turned out.
I see you have more fics to read, so that shoupd keep me busy.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
Glad I found this fic. Loved this story.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
That was worth the wait.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 9 . 12/5/2014
Actually, I think this is a great start to a lifelong commitment. I like all the sexual UST & dry humping as they get to kbow each other. If everyone wasn't so eager to fuck they would get to know if it was worth the effort. But then I am an older woman with two ex husbands. I can count on one hand the guys I had sex with.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
I had a friend who did sleep with our professor. Gotta say my feelings for both of them were judgmental. At least it was after the class was over. I think. I didn't find out about it till she came to my home with him. She was married and he was a man whore.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
Author self insert recced this in her AN for Ch. 11 of Gothic. Of course all the details of their HS clandestine meetings could not be given in the one shot but I had many questions about their relationship. Three months as a pseudo couple after several study months of twice weekly meetings.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 12/4/2014
Hmmm, I hope he didn't become a studly man whore and I hope she became more humane.
twiclare chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
It was so nice that Bella finally has normal conversations and interactions with her parents. Loved it, thanks for sharing!
twiclare chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
I'm so glad that Jasper spoke to Alice about her vindictive delight in Bella's misfortune. It's not an attractive trait!
twiclare chapter 14 . 8/13/2014
That was lovely!
twiclare chapter 13 . 8/13/2014
They come such a long way but things seem so good for them now!
twiclare chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
That was perfect; spontaneous and wonderfully loving.