Reviews for Just the two of us
YouthAndWhiskey.Pentagram chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
TOO CUTE!
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Good lord! :)
Maxx6 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
LOL Funny and fluffy! That's exactly them...or well, at least "the suggary side" of them. And "I...I love...love the suggary side." - "Everybody loves the suggary side,Shawn." ;p LOL (can't help it,blame them,not me *shrug*;D)

This is set after the Montreal promo before match with Hogan? I love that promo! It's totally awesome. The song! And the way he makes himself all comfortable sitting down in the ring while "not the sharpest knifes" are going nuts singing goodbye song... *off to watch it*
SaraHHH chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aww I enjoyed this very much it was very well written and was how I would imagine Hunt/Shawn to be.

I really hope you write more of this pairing as it is hard to find good fics with these two.
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Hee hee, that was awesome! You wrote both characters amazingly well - I felt like I was watching something rather than reading it. That was great! Thanks!
Haricot-Vertes chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
YAY! Loved it! I have been missing those good 'ole Shawter fics. They always have been probably my favorote wrestling pairing. It's hard to find a good story with this pairing anymore so if you had a recommendations to any stories I would be a very happy person. :O

But really I enjoyed reading this a lto and am very glad that you decided to write it. _
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Rofl. Those boys. And you're right, it's not too often that you see H as a good guy. Cute, fluffy and just a smattering of smut to get the ole musi of mine firing again.

Loved it!