Reviews for When it Rains
Jalice2254 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
That as sooo cute!:):) and very Emmett!;);)
KatyCat-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Hi, I'm brazilian and I love Alisper, I want to know if I can translate your fanfic to Portuguese. Please, can I?

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
MyRedvines chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
love it love it love it!
candyluvsu chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
Awww soo cute. i can totally imagine Alice wanting to enjoy the rain by spending the day in bed. Also, so totally Emmett lol. It is just like him to do something like that hahaha. Another great story.
BellaMarieNicole chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
O! Hehehehehehe! wow... very... very intimate! lol! yet very intertaining!

Jess
starkidpaige chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LMAO! Typical Emmett! Love it! )
Merina Thropp chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
AAW SO CUTE LOL!
Stargirl888 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
LOVED IT! Its so sweet and I loved seeing their playful side at the end.
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hey, this was so cute. Emmett just being Emmett was hilarious. In the book when he teases Edward and Bella *Gag..sorry Bella makes me gag lol* all the time and I get the feeling he does it to Alice and Jasper alot as well. Because Jasper is so reserved I have no doubts in my mind that he teases Jasper all the time. I wonder if he makes "military men" jokes to him. Anyways I loved this and I loved how Alice was like, "You have me naked, in bed, and your thinking about Emmett?" I loved that. Jasper and Alice are the only Canon couple I will read as the main couple. I love them.
2kool4skool chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I loved this. That is so totally an Emmett thing to do. Poor Edward. I loved Jasper's response to Emmett. This story was both hilarious and adorable. :)
Chel88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I loved it. Who wouldn't want to spend a rainy day in bed with that hottie? As always, loved your Alice and Jasper little moments.

Loved Jasper's response when he picked up the phone, lol.
myppe chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
loved it!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Oh this was great. :) I have a big grin on my face right now. :D
Ranma15177 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
This was a lovely little moment in time. Well suited to this couple and their relationship. I absolutely loved it!

Thank you for sharing this story with us.

I really don't have anything to be constructively critical about, so I'll just say well done!

Lauren
Ellie Marsy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Bad Emmett! Haha! Good story :)