Reviews for Pokémon: Reaching for the Stars
victory fire chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
this story is cool Please update soon continue this story.
I.C.2014 chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Oh god

If pokemon were more than games and cartoons, that would be a good question to ask; could anyone make them fight when there's a real chance they could get injured that badly?

I don't know but please update soon.
I.C.2014 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Please update soon! I want to know who the other girl is for sure. Is she their older sister?
Kouketsu chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
...and so Jade's journey into the world of Pokémon begins.

Pretty swift update, and it still kept the 'flow' the previous chapter does. I like how you've established Jade's mother as the loving, overprotective type (something pretty realistic for a mother to feel, letting her only child (I presume she's an only child?) wander off alone into the world.), and you gave a good reason.

Last introductory chapter, so I guess for the rest of the story your readers get to sit back, and watch her story unfold.

I'll be looking forward to the next one.
Kouketsu chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
I guess Jade is a sucker for tears. I wonder how starting her Pokémon journey so late will affect her later on in regard to her peers, whom I'm assuming will already have a couple of years of experience under their belts.

I have to give you a thumbs up for not having your story's first chapter follow in the cliché formula most journey fics I've noticed do: getting up late, eating breakfast, witty banter with rival(s), getting their Pokémon, then running off into the sunset five minutes later. That might just be the standard for journey fics here, I guess, but it's pretty predictable at this point.

Anywho, you have a pretty good start with this, and seemingly no errors I can pick up on grammatical or spelling-wise. I think you should continue this story, if not to add another chronicle to the fray.

Good luck with the next one.
TheyCallMoiCrazy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Aw! This story makes me lvuv it more! I agree you should keep going! :D :D :D :D!