Reviews for My Best Friend's Imouto
Kyky-chan123 chapter 6 . 2/1
I was a little disappointed of the fact that while Sasuke had relationships with other women and always got some action, Sakura had to be the good girl and wait for him to get all her 'firsts'.
Just a little opinion, don't take anything personal :) Anyway, quite liked the story. Already read the prequel and liked that too.
sakura.souen chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
i can't wait to get started on the sequel! oh yeah, that's right, sasuke forgot to finish the room... Naruto all scared of this best friend :) i knew he would sell Sakura to save himself from the wrath of sasuke . . .
sasukerr14 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Definitely a great story I thoroughly enjoyed.
Lady Rosari van Alysteine chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
It's cute, but this is just my opinion. I find it unfair for Sakura's part that she is not Sasuke's first, after the mental torture he gave her all these years. It's quite surprisin how Sakura here managed to keep her firsts.
MystTheTimid chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Nice to know Sasuke's point of view :D
Guest chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
come back and finish your stories... please
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
LOVE IT! Just like the other one. Gonna check out the sequel.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Wow
!
directionerlove chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
this is my favorite story i read it like 4 times its awsomee!
ShinigamiRyuuko chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Haha! Great story! You have great writing style keep up the good work ]
rtsasusaku chapter 6 . 6/11/2012
Omg! I love ur writing! Usually when I read stories on fanfiction they're kind of cheesy. Not that there's anything wrong with that lol. But I started reading your stories and omg you are an amazing writer! I love your stories!
Brandi.N chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
That was great :D

AND i'm not just reviewing because i'm a follower... Ok well maybe i am but OHHHH WEEELLLL
Sutefanii uchiha chapter 6 . 7/5/2011
Also awesome and I love that sasuke jealousy thingy cuz its so OC from him
thyruin chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
Keep writing. Love the series and your stories