Reviews for Lady of the Knight
sweetangel4 chapter 5 . 1/7/2005
hey awesome job...i hadn't read this far and i had forgotten about this story and i can see that u had as well judging from the last time it was updated. Anyways I hope u do continue and if u don't want to post it or something then i would appreciate it if u would email me this story at joshs_princess124 I do hope u can continue with this story. :)
Elly chapter 5 . 11/9/2004
NO NO..YOU CANT STOP HERE UPDATE NOW...
Cuteheart1986 chapter 5 . 10/16/2004
What a great story! It really pulled me in. Please continue it!
Babytigercub15 chapter 5 . 6/29/2004
Oh! This is a wonderful story! I'm really hooked and i cant wate for you to get out the next chapter! PLease have it out soon!
Ash chapter 5 . 2/5/2004
When are you going to update! I am so engrossed in this story, I NEED to know what happens! Please end my suffering!
lexie chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
hurry up and update! i wanna see whats gonna happen next! this fic rox!
lexie chapter 5 . 12/21/2003
hurry up and update! i wanna see whats gonna happen next! this fic rox!
noinp chapter 5 . 10/20/2003
I really like this fic so please continue it. And try to unroll the mystery thing. Thanx _
ChevelleMyBelle chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
Please For God's sake update this story! I'm waiting and waiting and I just can't get it out of my head, I'm so excited about where it's going and I'm really eager to continue reading. Please Update. Your Loyal Reader: Faye Faye

_
Jia Li Labyrinth chapter 5 . 9/17/2003
Ge..., I could never imaging Trowa yelling, angry or not.

But great story. Some of the descriptions are precious (especially those moments when Trowa or Wufei got into Relena's nerves).

And what's this? Duo coming up? *bounces* I just can't WAIT!
Relena Peace chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
Aw, I think I'm going to cry from happyness (althogh I dont know why). ." I love this story! It's very captivating and wonderfully written ::puts your fic on face stories list:: ." WRITE THE NEXT CHAPPY SOON PLEASE! Thank you so very very very very very very very very VERY much! ."
Yer Mom's Face chapter 5 . 8/24/2003
Wow - great story! This seems like a 'Phantom of the Opera' kinda thing - disfigured face or sumthing? N I'm sure the hair that covers his eye is what cover the disfiguaration. ALSO! I'm so happy that finally Duo's gonna be showing up! Yay! I hope that at some point you can introduce a love triangle (maybe Duo could like Rel too...?), that'd be cool. All the same, I can't wait for an update and keep up the good work! _

Of love and lollipops,

Relena Maxwell xoxoxo
twilight knight chapter 5 . 6/24/2003
I read all four chapters, and there were splendid! Great job... I don't know what else to say...*thinks of words*... This is the first GW fic I read with Trowa in it (I don't read a lot of GW), it's totally COOL... Hope u update soon... have a great summer... *waits impatiently for a new chappie, like the other reviewers*
Lynderia chapter 5 . 6/21/2003
_ I love this story. It's funny but at the same time romantic. You have to continue as soon as you can. I can't wait until Duo pops up! Excellent job!
Jem Star chapter 5 . 6/7/2003
I love it! This fic is so brilliant, you just have to continue this! And I can't believe it took you so long to update, you cn't do that again it drove me insane so please, please, please update soon!