Reviews for Kitty kitty kitty
Don't hurt Ulquiorra. He's my babe
ToriBennet16 chapter 14 . 5/24
I'm crying
Ino Death chapter 8 . 1/13
As I'm reading this I find many turn offs with in this story and the biggest one is your broken japanese. Look, when you write it reminds me of some weeaboo attempting to write something good and failing in the process. Also I know you may find it fun to put your author and muse fun-time at the top and bottom of the story, but stick to one. Also you need to go back and re-read your story, there are many spelling errors. If you're going to write a story in english, write it in english. If you're going to write a story in japanese romaji, then write it in japanese romaji. If you need a beta reader than I'm willing to help. One thing I also want to point out, is how you make them OOC. No matter what, unless there is an actual valid reason (like mind break, or severe emotional trauma) then the characters should stay in character.

My pen name is Ino Death and you can use my works as an example if you want.
fan chapter 19 . 12/18/2015
is there a sequel for this?
where is it
7Keys chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Kay Starlight chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
Lovef the adventure! Now if only if there was a sequel because I can't find it! :'(
MoyashiGirl chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
I can't seem to find the sequel, does anybody know where it would be or was it never posted.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
Aaaaaww! That was an adorable story! ...now if you'll exuse me, I have a sequel to read. :3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2014
I cannot get all the way through this story. It has potential, but the grammar and spelling just makes this hard to read and understand in parts (really needs some editing). Not only that but the build-up is extremely poor in the 1st and 2nd chapter. The characterization is just bad too. There's a lot of development missing.
Mel'n'Kier chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
But the Furr! It doesn't make sense!
Kuro-Maggie chapter 19 . 3/6/2014
This story was great. I loved it. How it ended though makes me want more so badly. Thanks for the wonderful story.
xenomorphlover4321 chapter 17 . 10/29/2013