Reviews for Kitty kitty kitty
Kitsune's Den chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Love it! So adorable, fluffy, sexy, awesome and everything a pervert like me could hope for! XD

Lovely chapter! Please update soon 3
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
This is pretty interesting. You mentioned that some of the other espada in Hueco Mundo are different hybrids right? Well, it seems to me that Ichimaru wouldn't be a cat, he'd be a fox so will he be a fox hybrid? For some reason I always pictured Toshiro being a hybrid I mean, when he goes Bankai he gets wings and a tail right so what if it isn't really ice but his hybridness showing! Are you gunna add in any side couples? If so then I nominate Gin Ichimaru and Toshiro Hitsugaya!

What about Aizen/ Will he be a hybrid?

Can't wait for you to update this fic! It's completely awsome!

Oh, and you asked earlier why so many people were reading this fic right? Well, it's cuz Ichi is a cat hybrid which is SO CUTE and he's submissive! That's just totally adorable! -fan girl giggles- He's just so cute when he's all submissive!

PLEASE update soon! I REALLY wanna know what's gunna happen next and I cna't know that until you update as I'm not a mind reader or a future seer so PLEASE update soon before I go completely nuts and unleash my Zanpakto, Kuromaru, at you! I warn you1 Kuromaru can be pretty vicious when he wants to be! -raises blade- so be warned!

Good luck with the next chapter! As you can probably tell I can't wait to read it!

Until then

C'ya and sayonara!

MG Mirani
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Aw, GrimmIchi is so cute!
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! well beside the cliffhanger. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! IT WAS GREAT!
la-mia-stella chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
ah! cliff hanger please update soon...or i may die
Persistence chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
yay kitty lovin! and aw, soon they'll have their own little kitten of their own! i absolutely loved this chapter, but wonder if Isshin is going to confront Ichigo about being a neko hybird, and no one better break up Ichigo and Grimmy! UPDATE SOON!
benihime.chan chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
love story

ppleze updat e soon

~Hime~
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love it! Very hot! -
RamecupMiso chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
o.k first off the site didn't tell me so so sorry for taking so long to update. omg amazing work i love it so much update soon
I'm Gay For Robots chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
you have ta continue this! I just love when people put Ichigo as a Kitty. Makes me grin. :} I'm really takin' a liking ta this. Please Continue! Heh, I wanna see what happens next. Cheers, mate!
Kitsune's Den chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I love the cuteness! Athough Nnoitra as a kitty scared the hell out of me, then had me laughing like a crazy person! XD

Go Grimm-kitty, go!

Awesome chapter. Please update soon 3
DarkBombayAngel chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Yay! Grimm is going to Ichi! -
Zarokin chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
It's a nice story, but I seriously think you need a beta. D: Some parts aren't really right not only in grammar but word/vocabulary choice...
Nairija chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
ichi...in heat

o OMG

so

HOIT
nvgurl chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Omg ur so mean...how am i supposed to wait for the next chapter with my mind workin on ovrdrive...
315 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »