Reviews for Kitty kitty kitty
RamecupMiso chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
why why did u leave it there i want more
Persistence chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
aww poor Ichi, well at least his has Grimmjow and can go where he is accepted! also poor Toshiro, Mayuri is such a creep, i hope something falls on hima! Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next!
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 5 . 12/27/2009
-squeals- Poor Shiro-chan! -rips the evil scientist to pieces with Kuromaru- I WANNA KILL HIM FOR HURTING MY SHIRO-CHAN! -coughs- sorry, got a little TINY bit posessive there -sweatdrops- I LOVE Toshiro being a dark ice phoenix! THat just seems to suit him os well! I take it Momo is a Dark Phoenix or something like that.

After I read this chapter I got a weird image in my head of Rukia being a bunny hybrid. I honestly have no idea where the image came from but itwas weird and kinda fitting since she's so obsessed with Chappy and all...

Anyways, great update and I can't wait for the next one! This story is just so AWSOME! PLEASE pair Tohsiro with Gin or Aizen! I mean, they're both technically birds if you make Aizen a hawk or Eagle hybrid so...Anyways, I can't wati for the next update so PLEASE make it soon!

C'ya then!

MG Mirani

PS: Can you take alook at my HP/Bleach crossover? I just started it and I'd like your opinion on it. If you can then thanks but if you can't then it's okay.
Osen-san chapter 4 . 12/24/2009
please continue the story. i love it its so cute X3

please update soon.

are their going to be other neko pairings to? does ulquiorra have a mate as well?
Abused-Little-Raven chapter 4 . 12/23/2009
that was great! I loved it so much!~ update again? plz!
Kitsune's Den chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Love it! So adorable, fluffy, sexy, awesome and everything a pervert like me could hope for! XD

Lovely chapter! Please update soon 3
Magician Girl Mirani chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
This is pretty interesting. You mentioned that some of the other espada in Hueco Mundo are different hybrids right? Well, it seems to me that Ichimaru wouldn't be a cat, he'd be a fox so will he be a fox hybrid? For some reason I always pictured Toshiro being a hybrid I mean, when he goes Bankai he gets wings and a tail right so what if it isn't really ice but his hybridness showing! Are you gunna add in any side couples? If so then I nominate Gin Ichimaru and Toshiro Hitsugaya!

What about Aizen/ Will he be a hybrid?

Can't wait for you to update this fic! It's completely awsome!

Oh, and you asked earlier why so many people were reading this fic right? Well, it's cuz Ichi is a cat hybrid which is SO CUTE and he's submissive! That's just totally adorable! -fan girl giggles- He's just so cute when he's all submissive!

PLEASE update soon! I REALLY wanna know what's gunna happen next and I cna't know that until you update as I'm not a mind reader or a future seer so PLEASE update soon before I go completely nuts and unleash my Zanpakto, Kuromaru, at you! I warn you1 Kuromaru can be pretty vicious when he wants to be! -raises blade- so be warned!

Good luck with the next chapter! As you can probably tell I can't wait to read it!

Until then

C'ya and sayonara!

MG Mirani
BonneNuit chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Aw, GrimmIchi is so cute!
LoveOfMyLifeIs chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! well beside the cliffhanger. BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! IT WAS GREAT!
la-mia-stella chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
ah! cliff hanger please update soon...or i may die
Persistence chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
yay kitty lovin! and aw, soon they'll have their own little kitten of their own! i absolutely loved this chapter, but wonder if Isshin is going to confront Ichigo about being a neko hybird, and no one better break up Ichigo and Grimmy! UPDATE SOON!
benihime.chan chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
love story

ppleze updat e soon

~Hime~
DarkBombayAngel chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
I love it! Very hot! -
RamecupMiso chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
o.k first off the site didn't tell me so so sorry for taking so long to update. omg amazing work i love it so much update soon
I'm Gay For Robots chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
you have ta continue this! I just love when people put Ichigo as a Kitty. Makes me grin. :} I'm really takin' a liking ta this. Please Continue! Heh, I wanna see what happens next. Cheers, mate!
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »