Reviews for Then Perhaps I'll Deserve Ya
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
This is simply delightful! I can't begin to express how much this NEEDED to be explored! Hopefully more will come from your skilled writing on this subject (of Oz)!
Alykitty chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I wish to know what happened after this, if he ever came home that is 3
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I am so glad that there are other people who are sad that they cut the subplot out of the movie. This was a great story!
biddle29 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
JimmyLane chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Positively gorgeous! This would've been the cherry on top for the film. Please make more with these two!
classicmovielover chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww that was sweet. Congrats on finishing it. I wish you would write a little epilogue but I guess it isn't needed.
ThunderStorm7916 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Awwwwwwww! I knew there was something between the Scarecrow and Dorothy! So cute! Hunk is so awesome! XD
CocoRocks chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
you should write a sequel.
LittleWormie chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
It got a bit racy near the end there lol. I found that a bit of a stretch to imagine. I think a passionate kiss would have sufficed. But other then that I thought it was wonderful. I really wish they would have left more of the romance in the movie, even if they were just subtle hints. But this was a lot of fun to read. I think you captured Hunk the best. I'm a big fan of Ray Bolger (Hunk/Scarecrow) and I could easily see and him doing and saying everything in this story. I hope you write some more, even if it is only one or two more chapters. Maybe the day Hunk comes back, or their wedding day or something lol. Thanks for a great story, wonderful job! .
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Finally, a well-written Wizard of Oz story! I didn't think I would find even one! And then here I found this!

Wonderful. I love it!
werd chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
funny how that part was cut out but if it was not a dream

than that scarecrow is not hunk, was it a dream
AKVintage chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This is so sweet! I was convinced even when I was little that Dorothy had a thing for the Scarecrow, and I when downloaded the soundtrack in a fit of nostalgia, I was shocked and excited to hear the very end of "If I Only Had a Brain", the part that you quoted in this story. I wish that they would have left that subplot in the final product!

But about your story, I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time! The way you wrote Hunk's dialect was absolutely spot-on, and you worked in Dorothy's relationship with the Scarecrow very well. The only part I was a little unsure about was the kiss, just because it was really hot and heavy for characters who seem to have never had any type of romantic encounters before. It seemed a little out of character for me. But all in all, it was still very sweet and romantic. Utterly adorable. Thank you.
dreams-of-a-novel chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awww, this was so SWEET! I’m such a sucker for mushy stories like this; I always have been. As I got older, whenever I watched “The Wizard of Oz,” I used to think how perfect Dorothy and Hunk would be if she were just a few years older, not such a little girl. And it wasn’t until about that time I realized that her friends in Oz were the same actors as the farmhands in Kansas. Call me naïve if you want, blind even. I won’t deny it. Keep writing those stories and I’ll keep reading them! :-)
darlingc chapter 1 . 6/15/2010