Reviews for Suite Horizons
Hailfax-McGee chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Absolutely fantastic ending chapter to a fantastic story! This last chapter confused me in the beginning but at the end it was explained. I loved this story and it is clearly obvious that you have immense talent as a writer and have an unbelieveable imagination!
owlhero chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
All I have to say is that creepy, weird that an AI lamemting on the human experience and hopeful as I founnd there's a sequel. I wonder what's going to happen with CICIL and the Ishimura now?
owlhero chapter 24 . 7/21/2010
I love the story i cant say that enough. All the twists and turns and still not my questions have been answered. Thank goodness for a sequel? I like characters overall, but what I love Alex and CICIL. where did you come up with them? I am probably going to see if I can nominate this story in this year's Suite Life set by tiger002.
owlhero chapter 18 . 7/21/2010
Didn't see that coming. Wow. Curiouser and Curiouser. I wonder how much knowledge of this organization Kurt and Carey have? I love the plot twists in the story and I have a feeling this organization is at the center of the problems.
owlhero chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
This story keeps getting better and better. First malfunctions, now collisions. What's next? well at the ship is still functioning. Thank god for cody for the reaction to order CICIL to defend the ship and help Alex about the Mars orbiter. Its like somebody wants this mission to fail? I wonder who could it be or is it just bad luck. I doubt it.
owlhero chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Loved Zack in this chapter. Personality perfect. A teenage boy doing an overnight stroll through the ship and firing the cannon. Perfect. I am seriously who wouldn't to try that. I mean its so cool. I can only what the malfunctions in the ship might lead and I wonder if CICIL is at the center of it all or could an inside job or something completely unknown as the cause of it.
owlhero chapter 10 . 7/21/2010
I loved the last two chapters the humor was hilarious, easily some of the best I have read. The story concept is one I dont I have seen before and I love how the crew interacts with the twins, especially the captain and CICIL.

I love the detail in the story. It makes me want to read more. i dont see any problems so far in the story
tiger002 chapter 25 . 3/21/2010
I have to say I was not expecting that... I didn't see his death coming at all. All along, this seemed like a fun adventure where nothing really bad could happen. I guess I was mistaken. Great job at the end of chapter 24, all along I thought he'd be able to make it, find some way to survive... Nice job with the epilogue too, it was interesting to see Cicil's annalisis of this. I'm still confused about why the three were chosen to be on the ship. Was it connected to this, or is there something else going on? Does this mean a sequal is coming? This has been a great story, and I really hope you write more.
tiger002 chapter 19 . 3/20/2010
Okay, things are starting to make sense now, at least as much sense as you want them too. It has to be a lot for them to find out they were related, but I'm curious of what all Brandon knows. I'd think they'd be more happy than sad about it, but I can see why they'd be angry at their parents for lying about it. Update soon!
tiger002 chapter 18 . 3/20/2010
I'm a little bit confused here. Apperently the triplets were supposed to be on the ship for some reason, but why would Alex be so made that they had to give a child up for adoption. Three kids could be a lot to handle, so that might have been better for Brandon. How was Alex able to tare a whole in space like that anyway? Interesting chapter, and I see how things are starting to come together, but I would have thought the twins would have something to say when Alex was explaining all that to them. Anyway, update soon.
tiger002 chapter 17 . 3/15/2010
Well, I guess they should've shot the satalite when they had the chance. That was good, I liked the imagery in the chapter. I have a feeling the satalite wasn't just a random malfunction either. I haven't forgotten about the foreshadowing in the earlier chapters either...update soon.
tiger002 chapter 16 . 3/14/2010
I loved Alex here. Great job with him staying calm in chaos such as this. His anger at the crew was belieivible and could really be seen. Three updates in one day is great, can you make it four?
tiger002 chapter 14 . 3/14/2010
14. Great chapter, and it doesn't surprise me that Cody would be the one to save them, or that Zack would decide telling Cody about the floor right away. Good chapter, and I think Alex might have gone a bit overboard with the counter attack.

15. That was weird. You continue to be good at only giving us small pieces of the story, but I'm sure they tie together. This is strange... The only suggestion I have is maybe added a little bit more when the twins try to figure out what's going on with their room. Update soon.
tiger002 chapter 13 . 2/17/2010
Leave it to Zack to find the weapons systems... That was a really good chapter, and I liked seeing all the things Zack could get into at night. At least he didn't destroy anything important. I'm also curious to learn more about Brandon. Great story and update soon!
tiger002 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
I thought I had this story on alert, so sorry for missing the last few chapters. Anyway, they were really good, and I want the room the twins have. Both twins seem to have found their perfect spot, but I like how you toss in something suspisios at the end of the chapters. I'm guessing the bizzare symbols have something to do with Cody's dream. Update soon...