Reviews for Kansas
Jackaroo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Story Win. Only Tony would associate any kind of sexuality connotation with the Wizard of Oz.

And also: 'Form Voltron! The good one with the lions, not the stupid one with the vehicles.'

Your disclaimers are always amusing, but I am not introducing you to my husband. He already wants to buy a Voltron from ThinkGeek.
LunaZola chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
lol, that was fantastic. Like I've said before; you write the Tony and Ziva relationship flawlessly
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
"Cute. Is there a wordplay section on the citizenship test?"

- oh gosh, I literally LOLed for five mins, you are brilliant.

Thanks for the TZ talk about the elev, was hoping for something like that. :)
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Completely hilarious and believable, best of all- I don't know how you do it, unless you are on the writing team for NCIS in real life. I could totally see all of that happening on the show, if only the shows were 2 hours instead of one!
cymraes chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
lovely conversation, so normal slipping in different directions
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Cute and funny
Griever11 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
You never fail to elicit laughter from me, intentionally or not. I love you. So. Much. One doens't get better fics out there than the ones you write. So keep writing, for the sake of my sanity :P

G
SpecialAgentG chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
omg i love this story!lol so cute and funny!i loved gibbs' line “I’ve always wondered how you two manage to get any work done.” made me LOL :)
Meltalviel chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Write for the show. Please. Like, now.

Purr-fect (COULDN'T RESIST, I'M SORRY *Gibbs-slaps self*) mix of comedy, fluff, tension, and sweetness. (I miss this kind of banter on the show, not going to lie. This scene was the closest we've come in a while, with perhaps the exception of the end of Code of Conduct.) In other words, just genius.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
I always enjoy your characterizations, and it's so fun to see some Season 7 moments. :-)

Also, you get bonus points for the cheeseburger reference...
samleigh chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
very sweet
alice in a coma chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I think I was laughing through pretty much this entire thing. Especially when Tony began wondering if he should interview the cat about where Ziva went. Way too funny!

Great job! The perfect mix of humor and heart! :D
chiroho chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Cute story, and you had me rolling at the cheeseburger comment. I can just imagine Tony spending his "free" time at the office surfing the icanhazcheeseburger site, and perhaps even adding captions of his own to photos. It seems so perfectly suited for his personality.

Interesting jump of Tony's to Ziva being stuck in the elevator with McGee - which was strange, I had to admit. Very amused at the banter between Ziva and Tony though, and the whole Wizard of Oz theme. But cute at the end that Ziva is actually willing to go and watch it with Tony when the case is done. ;-)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 12/1/2009