Reviews for Forever and Always
Guest chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
childish! A real powerful CEO would use much easier means to destroy someone's future.
elizabeth bennette chapter 14 . 5/4/2014
please up date soon. waiting anxiously thanks
NZTwilighter chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Can't wait! This is one of those fics I've thought about from time to time, and been melancholy about them possibly being abandoned. If you are continuing...YAY! Welcome back :)
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
“I threw on my dress”
Why does Bella in “all” fanfics
Only ever throw-on her clothes
Throw her hair into a ponytail or messy bun
Throw a dish together or ingredients into a skillet or oven.
FelicityA chapter 13 . 7/10/2013
Can't wait to read more of this story!
honeybun37876 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
yikes why would he do that to her? cant wait to c what happens next
honeybun37876 chapter 13 . 11/20/2012
wow wonder what charlie has to say and is going off seas will edward ome back hope you write a next chapter
Bellaangel383 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
love it! this is an amazing chapter!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
good fic
Scattycow chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
No doubt he did it all for her own good! You know, devestated her to the point of near suicide all so she could live her life hating him. He's so noble. Even had to fuck another girl to get his point across. Poor Lamb. Now he's probably living with his regrets, just waiting for Bella to come back into his life to forgive him. But he won't feel worthy though. Oh no! He'll have fucked his way through life in a vain attempt to forget his one true love of course. Don't they all?
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Please finish this story. Thanks!
nelisabeth68yahoo.com chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
WOW!
goldseadragon chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
I'm totally hooked on this story, and only just realized it hasn't been updated since January! ACK! I hope you come back to it. It's a great concept and well written.
jojo chapter 13 . 7/22/2011
love it, u/d soon!
jo chapter 13 . 7/18/2011
i've just found your story and can't believe i hadn't read it before. Please update soon, and can u add a bit more angst in there between bella and edward.