Reviews for Working for the devil
Snookens5 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nice! You should update more often, yet again who does? Lol Is there gonna be some romance ;] Lol
GG7989 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Let see, I'm sure this has not been covered, Lady aka Mary, Trish and Patty (from the anime) always go shopping for expensive cloths and charge their bill to Dante.
a fan of many works chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Whew. I was worried that you wouldn't update this. But it's getting good and hopefully you'll update soon.

I don't know all of the reasons that Dante is broke (even though I do take pride in knowing A LOT about DMC), but the reasons I do remember ar: that he's a lousy gambler, he breaks open his doors, causes much destruction while on jobs, demons wreck the town badly and since they're demons the debt falls on him, and Dante borrows money from Lady and now he owes a huge amount of money.

Hope that helps you a little. See ya.
a fan of many works chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
I came across this story a few weeks ago and I must say I think it's really good. please update soon.
Nouva17 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I like the story. Dante is one of my favorite characters in games. I think you got his personalality all right.

You have good wrting but sometines you forgot grammer. You might need to work on that.