Reviews for In the arms of a murderer
GlowDust7501 chapter 7 . 7/25
PLEASE UPDATE!
peachescherry14 chapter 7 . 5/10
Please please!" Continue you promised another chapter please I need to see more possessive and jealous tom I love aal you have done so far just amazing! BRING ON THE LEMONS!
This story is fine and all but I think Tom Riddle's misogyny is a bit far-fetched considering he included girls in his "group" in the book, and later had females on his side, fighting for him.
While you might say this is plausible since it's happening in the early centuries, we have to take into consideration as well that the wizarding world are not akin or in pace with muggles considering most's hatred to the latter in the first place, and besides, it has been shown that witches and wizards are equal in their capability, with females even being theoretically better due to their smaller size which makes them more agile on the battlefield. Magic has no dimorphism.
However, I understand that this might be crucial to the plot point, so I'm just telling you about my views here. The story's fine so far, good job!
vally9437 chapter 7 . 11/4/2015
update update update update PLEASE
Random Fandom Kinda Gal chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
I love it! Even though I've read many fanfictions I've never read a Harry potter one so this is the 1st and can I just point out that it's amazing! You need to update asap I'm hooked!
-indigoandvioletskies-
lillypad432 chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
I love this so far...I hope you continue!
hellantroy5567 chapter 7 . 1/14/2015
Update soon please! Great story!
Melanee chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
please update this fanfiction,I can't wait to finally go through its concluding chapter.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
i love the story so far :)
AmandaSingh0 chapter 7 . 4/27/2014
i love abraxas's thoughts. And i love that it was a direct quote from his dad. thank gods and goddesses that he didn't say it aloud.
HaterJo chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Update!:D please *gets down on knees clasping hands together to beg*
branbridge chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Angules lapsus chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Loved it! Please please update.
Cassie-D1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
hi yes, can you please update...yea thanks :)
Just Ana chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
It's good. Keep writing, okay? :)