Reviews for Let's Live
link1211 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
cool
SonicHearts123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Come on continue the story man
dark leaf ninja chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
appears out of darkness this is good but it would be better if you updated bwhaha disappears in darkness followed by screams of agony
SparkLuxLucios chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Please update! :)
dude 23 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
when are you going to update im dying to see what happens
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Both are delicious. . Anpan was something my friend had me try. It's soooo good~ As is this story! Why havn't you updated? I'd love to read more.
Kamen Rider Fan 12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
Awesome chap! Please update soon!
TalesOfStuff chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
HELLO? Are You dead? UPDATE! ...like, now!
xXDNHXx chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Great story! So, Naruto's gonna meet the Super Smash Bro. Gang, huh? Well, I can't wait! Update soon!

D-n-h
MakPlusTheo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow...That was an awesome chapter. I liked how you put everything in perpective, and how you incorporated the Smash World into this, I really hope this get's updated some time soon.
Saberdragon Entertainment chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Definitely interesting. I look forward to the continuation of the story. One question: which Super Smash Bros. games are you basing this off of?

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Souldin chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This fic shows promise and is both descriptive and explorative. I'm not to sure I agree with the pairings but thats just my taste and this fic appears to be off to a good start. Great job, keep up the good work!
Feldoran chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Amazing idea so far and it has real potential i can't wait to see what you do with it. My quick suggestion though, don't focus on too many people or you'll get bogged down and try not to add many OC's they can bog you down and/or detract from the main character. Great Work can't wait tot see more.
peachymomotaro chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
This is pretty cool, Night! I like the quirky, fun writing style you've developed. It's a real treat to read; although there are some things you might want to explain. Like what an anpan or ramune is.