Reviews for Tales I'd never Tell
utfrog chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
This is one of your very best pieces! I love the part about hurling yourself down a mountain at high speed. I am positive a teenage boy discovered luge. I do not think a woman could have ever thought of it without asking "why."

Anyway, this is delightful. Thank you.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
ha ha...I like how you parodied yourself in the last one.
phylitr chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Aragorn enjoys have twigs and sap hitting him in the head.
Emily chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
You and me both, lindahoyland, you and me both. : )
Virtuella chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Self irony! Ha, wonderful!
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
LOL! Aragorn has a point there! ;-) Poor Faramir, I'm afraid he hasn't suffered for the last time. *g*
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
LOL! Very cute!
nautika chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
LOL! Cute, but I especially like the ending!
demeter d chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Oh, dear! Actually, I am afraid the boys can blame many lady writers, as many of us seem to enjoy torturing the dear men just so that we can make them better again. I enjoy stories that can take a sideways look at the line between "Real" and "Story" like this. After all, I think a lot of us would like it very much if our own "Real" was Middle Earth!
WendWriter chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Ha ha! Hilarious! I love it - a tree with a crush on a man! It'd never have done that for Gimli!
SSJKarigan chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Hillarious. D
Brendan Rizzo chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
Ha. Poor tree. Who knew that such simple writing could be so dramatic?
Stoneage Woman chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Good grief. Thank heavens you don't write things like this. It was funny, though, becuase it's so different from your usual style.
Princess Arimae chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Boromir? Ha!
Deandra chapter 2 . 12/1/2009
Okay...you're right, these are VERY strange, indeed! And certainly not your usual fare! But good for a laugh all the same. (Though I must protest Animekitty47 not liking Boromir! He is just misunderstood. Send her over to read my story Whisperings and maybe that will help better her opinion of him. The movie didn't do him justice.)

- Deandra