Reviews for Tales I'd never Tell
Animekitty47 chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
A parody of your own stories? Best. chappie. EVER! XD
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
ROFLMAO! Ah, the boys' peaceful times are over for now!
Silivren Tinu chapter 4 . 3/13/2010
I already loved this on your LJ and had to giggle once again when re-reading it here. ;-) Hehe, fanfic characters really don't have an easy life! *hugs them again*
Virtuella chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Hehehe! That was fun. :D
Deandra chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Ah well, the boys got a two week reprieve from that certain lady writer's mayhem uponst their persons!

Quite amusing!

- Deandra
utfrog chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
This is one of your very best pieces! I love the part about hurling yourself down a mountain at high speed. I am positive a teenage boy discovered luge. I do not think a woman could have ever thought of it without asking "why."

Anyway, this is delightful. Thank you.
Stoneage Woman chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
ha ha...I like how you parodied yourself in the last one.
phylitr chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
Aragorn enjoys have twigs and sap hitting him in the head.
Emily chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
You and me both, lindahoyland, you and me both. : )
Virtuella chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Self irony! Ha, wonderful!
Silivren Tinu chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
LOL! Aragorn has a point there! ;-) Poor Faramir, I'm afraid he hasn't suffered for the last time. *g*
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
LOL! Very cute!
nautika chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
LOL! Cute, but I especially like the ending!
demeter d chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Oh, dear! Actually, I am afraid the boys can blame many lady writers, as many of us seem to enjoy torturing the dear men just so that we can make them better again. I enjoy stories that can take a sideways look at the line between "Real" and "Story" like this. After all, I think a lot of us would like it very much if our own "Real" was Middle Earth!
WendWriter chapter 2 . 12/11/2009
Ha ha! Hilarious! I love it - a tree with a crush on a man! It'd never have done that for Gimli!
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »