Reviews for Burning the Midnight Oil
Dxilph chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
hi, I'm awake again...at 3:35 am...in honor of L's b-day. Happy Halloween.

first things first...PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE ONE OF THOSE HIGHLY DETAILED PLAY BY PLAY REVIEWS FOR every. single. chapter. PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?

second on the agenda, could you please(insert all the previousas in total from ALL storiesbegging here)continue "Break Me"? I luff reincarnation stories. And M&M REALLY don't have enough of them to go arround!
YurieOfTheLair chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Love this! I can't even keep track of how many times I've re-read it!
Darkfire359 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I'm pretty sure you are the only person with this idea. It's at least the only one I've read like this. But for such an unusual idea, it is written very well. And I love the cameo with the mafia guys.
Atori1001 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Love at first sight! Not bad for something that was writen when you where half aslep! _
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Damn! I need a fan right about now. Nice job good work of suspense.
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Like your other fic Solicitation, I like the images you put in my mind when I read !
Shadow Dancer666 chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
This was a good and fun story, and the only thing I can critique is that the ending seems real sudden compared to the rest of the fic. Other than that, this was a fun read!
xXSweetSurrenderXx chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Aha! I think Death Note turned Ice Road Truckers is cute! D I like this, good job. X