Reviews for Rings
kassumi.babydemon chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
lol
XxMNinjaxX chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
This is a great story! Very adorable! X3 I like what you did with Hazumu and Tomari's characters too. :)
Sqweebs chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I listen to Metal sometimes when I write too. XD I have no idea how and why but it calms me a little.
Erendae1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
I love it! Very sweet and completely in character. I thought it was very well done. I'd love to read more!
PinkCatFlower chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Awesome story idea! I love the fact that Tomari was forced to admit her love for Hazumu in front of everyone (and give her a big 'ol smooch!). I loved the tension in the classroom scene. My only problem was the little bit of bad language. I don't think Hazumu would ever use the F-word. You wrote something about them being married in the "f-ing clouds". I don't object to the language itself, it just doesn't fit the character's personality.
The Liverpudlian chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Kawaiiii! xD

Really cute and In Character. At first I was a little surprised to see Hazumu so... strict, but then again it fit her. :)

I just watched the series, and loved it, it's sad that there aren't so many fics of it on here. I might write one or two... but anyway this is your review, and your story is awesome. Please write more! :)
Wafarasu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Awesome!
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
LOVE IT! I wish there were more Kashimashi fanfics. This is my favorite Kashimashi fic so far :D
fyee chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
I like this a anime but its does not attract much of ppl to write...Anyhow thanks for wrote it and its really nice..
she-wolf chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw. cmon, do an0ther, this was good
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now, this...was...N-I-CE!

And FLUFFy!

And with some LOL-sy F-Bombs! LOL

Ah, the wonders of teenage marriage. LMAO

N-I-CE work, marine!