Reviews for The Original of Haruhi Suzumiya
SNicole25 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is cute, though if it's really a sequel to your other story, then I'd like to see more with Kyonko and Haruki too.
Howl3 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Really intrested in seeing where this is going but are you going to continue it? Because it really is an awesome series.
worldwanderer2.0 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Been waiting for a long time for a update or sequel to "Alternate". Can't wait for the next chapter and I hope we'll get some more Kyonko goodness.
Yonna9queen chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Please update this.I NEED to know what happened when Kyon...k-kyon*bursts into tears*
bubbles chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
You have to continue this story! I just reread 'Alternate' and i discovered this. I just love the way you write, everyone is in character and everything! *applause for you*

I hope this story is not abondoned -_-'
IdiotFromOsaka chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
That was great! I really want to read some more after reading Alternate. I really want to know what happens after that cliffhanger!
SaphireWaves chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Aw, a cute first chapter and a great follow up. I really hope you continue to write more chapters and update. It saddens me this hasn't been updated since November of last year. Hope you continue it.
Ryu-Takehshi chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this was awesome! I loved the first one and this one rules just as hard. I hope you continue more on this, you kinda left me on a cliffhanger ending of the Alternate of haruhi Suzumiya! But, in any case, I hope you update soon!
Guardoflight chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A great follow on from your previous fic I look forward to seeing what happens next.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
It's about time you started this, and it seems like it will be as good as the last one. I just hope it won't be some romance fic. (I dislike those things.) What will happen next, I wonder?

"Good night, and good luck."

-Edward R. Murrow
devious-sos chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh.. how sweet (:

And i read the 1st one before this so don't worry.

I see, so this is how it started huh?

O can't wait to see what happened to Kyon after he... *sniff sniff* you know...

Well I'll be awaiting the next chapter!

Good Luck!
Raineh Daze chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Heheh. Haruhi never believed him FIRST time he told her but once Kyon knows about John Smith... she can't disbelieve him, how else would he know EXACTLY what happened? Heheh.

MORE.
Hikaru1223 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow! I have been waiting for this ever since I finished The Alternate. Glad I decided to check today.

Interesting opening, I'm supposing this is how it all started? Though I could be wrong; whatever it is, it's good.

You got me hooked, so I'll be awaiting your next.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
interesting story. i could see kyon making this sort of confession in the future when he can no longer keep the information from spilling out. even though this feels like a one shot, it could still be continued and i hope you can. laterz
MCK Agent of Moriya chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I've been waiting for this to come out. The original was pretty good and I can't wait to see what happens in this one.