Reviews for Finders Keepers
carocali chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I think the flashback is particularly effective in this case, especially since we only saw bits and pieces of what happened. Of course Sam's still traumatized by the whole thing and little key words will bring him back to that moment, like a smell or a certain song does to us.

You never cease to amaze me with the wonders of your imagination!

:D
MysteryMadchen chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
So as you know I think this story is great, and let me just say this was one of my favorite chapters because of the one liners you added in there. (“A dream?” Dean asked, shaking his head. When it came to personal pain Sam had inherited the Winchester penchant for deny and suppress. “You mean a nightmare.” “That’s a kind of dream, Dean,” Sam said) that was one of them I loved but there were more for sure. Thanks so much for the update, I can't wait for more. Thanks Nicole, and Happy New Year!
cookjar chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
The calm before the storm I assume. It never really works out for the boys when they get a few minutes peace. It usually comes back to haunt them (literally). And knowing you...Should be an interesting chapter next. Keep up the good work. Peace and Happy New Year to you too.

Cookie
KKBELVIS chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Lavender candles and Jell-o...aw Dean you have a soft side.

Loved it.

So happy when I saw you posted...been waiting...good things come to those who wait...yes-sir-re!

Good chapter,

Karen
sammygirl1963 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
At least DEan got back to Sammy and was able to calm him down. I just hope they can figure out a way to take out the spirits now before they totally break Sammy!
Phx chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
I so love this story! I love fearful, vulnerable Sam as you write him because he is still the wonderful, strong, man that I love. And Dean is absolutely awesome as he tries to support and help Sam through this which is a hard thing to do when he's castrated by his own helplessness and anger over what happened.

And lookie, we both posted our 4th chapters on the same night, lol! Mutant muses must manipulate :)
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
aw poor sam he is afraid and i hope dean gets rid of tim and gertie and get sam to bobby so they can help him get over what happened
Liafrombrazil chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
Did the creepy spirits follow Sam into their motel room? I knew it was too easy to be true. But I enjoyed a lot this lovely brotherly moment, with protective Dean and scared/hurt Sam, full of adorable details. You're amazing at beautiful details. Thanks!
lotchness chapter 3 . 12/23/2009
oh, i'm really enjoying this one.. been a while since i got good samlimp. hope it's aleast 8 chap long though. waiting for more, pretty soon please.
Scullspeare chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
Here I am thinking you were just winding things up and then WHAM - evil cliffie! Great job with that *grumble, grumble* :)

I love a creepy villain and you've got a great one in Gertie. *shudders*

Wonderful characterization of Dean; you really captured his caring side, the one he reveals only around Sam, without venturing into mushy territory. Awesome banter, too, when they get back to the motel - the Winchesters have stubborn down to a fine art.

Okay, I'll forgive you the cliffie. If you were wrapping things up, there wouldn't be another chapter to look forward to!

Fantastic stuff.

Cheers, Sculls
sunnyjunedays chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
Hi, Winchester luck, or the lack of it strikes again leaving us with an evil cliffy.

I love the way you build the tension with unexpected turn of events, just when i think everything's going to be okay you hit me.

Great story, looking forward to the next chapter. Take care. x
PADavis chapter 3 . 12/19/2009
It couldn't be that easy I guess. Gah. This is such slow torture for Sam - wonderfully sad and angsty.

Phoebe
KKBELVIS chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Sammy, just trust me.”

“You know I do,” Sam said quietly.

So adore that exchange above.

I also adore your dark side, Darth!

Wonderfully, creepy the ghosts are and lots of tender caring Dean and hurting Sammy!

M!

Dean hurry back!

Hope things slow down so you can post more soon!

Karen
vonnie836 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
Oh man, poor Sam, he is really suffering PTSD. And Dean is gone, but now it looks like they are back, Gerti and her brother and it's not just imagination. Take you time, I'm in the same boat right now, most of us are. So don't stress, just finish this when you can relax again. It's awesome, so it's well worth waiting for. Hugs, Vonnie
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
oh no there back and sam is alone i hope dean comes back and destroy there spirits and salt and burn there bones. so far sam is suffering from post traumatic stress disorder.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »