Reviews for Finders Keepers
maxandkiz chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wonderful start!

Welcome to the dark side! :D

Poor Sammy! Sounds like he's been put through the wringer the past 10 days. Glad Dean saw the girl and found out about Sam going into the house. Now he can rescue Sam cause I don't believe for a minute that they killed him. :)

Lisa
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Yes, you're totally right - those creepy little touches are freaking me out as well as Sam! And the part about the cat was gag-inducing - poor guy! You're describing the sensory deprivation thing really convincingly. I REALLY hope Dean finds him soon :-0
onemediumdrip chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
No, I definitely agree. Being touched by something you can't see or touch yourself is creepy as hell. Nightmare and angst fodder galore. And the creepers you wrote here definitely fit the bill. They freak me the hell out!

Great start here. I hope Dean gets there soon to rescue his poor little brother!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing!
Onari chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Ouch, that was cruel. I'll trust your "not breaking beyond fixing" though :D

Update soon!

L xx
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hey hon

I am totally gobsmacked! This is OMG so chilling and yet had me glued to each and every word.

I agree with the not wanted intimate touches and you rock! You have it perfect, the Schmidts are so creepy, though the line that got me chuckling and a perfect Dean line was

Damn Jennifer Love Hewitt and her touchy-feely ghost show. “No, scarier, meaner ones. Now go!” hehehe loved it, plus I am not a fan of the show so...

Honey btw you should venture to the darkside more often...

hugs and love

Shelley
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Definitely creepy.

I feel so bad for Sam, but hoping that it won't take Dean to long to find Sam, now that it sounds like he is on the right trail.

Even with everything happening to Sam, I like how he is still trying to hold on, have some control, like not talk to them, while he waits for Dean to find him.

I have one cat laying on my feet and another on my arm while I'm trying to type this, but I'll forgive you for feeding Sam a dead cat.

I'm looking forward to the brother scenes while Sam heals, but first we need big brother to rescue Sam.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
so I totally love this story, although, I have 7 cat's (5 indoor and 2 ourdoor) so Sam's dinner I did not find very pleasent. Nobody ever pick's on dogs... I have been begging everybody for a blind Sam fic, I don't suppose you will do that with him in this one? Please oh please and I really hope that Dean isn't dead, that he called Bobby and let him know where he was before going in. It's creepy but it's creepy good. It reminds me a little of the x-files episode with the peacocks. I'm assuming the people who have Sam trapped are dead so it's like dead peacocks under ground, oh so much worse. There hasn't been a lot of slave/pet Sam stories and although I don't like him being sexually abused, the torment of captivity is great so this story is right up my alley. I know Sam's not a weakling so I imagine he's been through quite a lot to get where he is now. Thanks for the great story hope there's lots and lots to come. Thanks, Nicole.
Zubeneschamali chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Creepy indeed! But I loved Dean coaxing information out of the little girl. And I trust that the comfort will be big enough to balance out the hurt in the end.
TammiTam chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
AWESOME start ... don't stop there, keep going. Sheesh, this is better than envy!
carocali chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Dark, indeed! You and Phx - man, you're bad! But fic from you is like a cool drink in the desert, so I'll take what I can get!

So deliciously creepy and horrible. You make me cringe as you describe what's going on around Sam:

Its amazing how you can pull us right to the story with your first words.

More please!
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I love this. Love, love, love. It is scary and creepy and a little oogie. I am already in love with this story. I can't wait to read more. Dark and wonderful, and if you're worried, you can write it just for me!

Five Impalas all shiny and wonderful full of happy, laughing boys in search of fluffy coffee and pie.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18