Reviews for Finders Keepers
Dragonflysoul chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Really enjoyed this! Thanks!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Hey, that's great to read the ending of this story

I really liked it

See you around

Rosetta
scootersmom chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
I did miss this final chapter! Thanks for telling me it was up. This was such a great ending. I love the caring between the brothers and having Sam hold the kitten at the end was such a nice touch!

Thanks for your story. Keep writing! I look forward to your next story.
zekeschance chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
All I know is you can go darkside anytime you want! This was awesome! I just noticed it today and read it from start to finish and I'm thrilled! It had everything an SPN fan could want. I love the way you write the boys emotional thoughts and dialogue. Ending with the kitten was perfection. Thanks so much!
Scullspeare chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Great conclusion – well worth the wait.

"We do this thing the way we always do – watching each other's backs, no matter what." *Happy sigh* This was a much-needed dose of brotherly goodness. I’m enjoying Season 6 (for the most part) but THIS – this is what I miss.

"Anger replaced fear. She'd used Dean against him before and he was so damn tired of being afraid, of being touched, of not being himself, and there was no way he was letting her hurt his brother." – And protective Sam. *Another happy sigh* This is why he needs his soul back!

"Sure," Dean said, fixing Sam with a pointed look before refocusing on the road. "While I'm at it, I also promise not to eat any more pie, I'm growing my hair out long like yours, and the next chance I get I'm donating the Impala to a nunnery." – Hee. Classic Dean – although part of me would like to see him grow his hair out like Sam’s. :)

Wonderful read. Thank you.

Cheers, Sculls
scootersmom chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I am holding my breath until the next chapter is up! I hope you can write Sam out of this mess!

Thanks for your story!
ziggy.uk chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Great conclusion to this story and you tied it all up so well. Finally Tim and Gertie are dispatched for good. But OMG they fed Sam Shelly's cat and poor Sam ate it not knowing what it was. At least now Sam can finally begin to get back to normal though he will probably have nightmares for a while, but with Dean in big brother mode, hopefully not too many. Great ending Dean getting a kitten for Sam to give to Shelly :)

A really great story loved it, thanks.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Fantastic ending, poor Sam, he was definately having a rough time of it right up to the end. Glad things worked out okay in the end,, Really enjoyed reading your story, Thanks...
devon99 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Such a lovely treat to see this in my inbox. Any fic of yours is always worth the wait, and this was no exception. Lovely storytelling, with spot on character voices:)
vonnie836 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Yes, now I'm happy. I'm glad you have your muse back and updated. Things don't always go smoothly and writing isn't an exception. I loved how you finished this and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. The way the brothers worked together was awesome. Dean gave up a little of his protectiveness, because he knew Sam needed to help and Sam was able to be there and start feeling better about himself again. And he came through for Dean, even bringing out some of his own inner Dean with that one line 'We don't swing that way'. Really loved the story, especially Dean getting a new kitten for Shelly. I pictured the little thing in Sam's big hands - a picture made of awesomeness. Hope you have something new up your sleeve soon. Hugs, Vonnie
Nana56 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
I'm so excited to see this! Welcome back! *hugs*

Great finish! Spirits are gone (woohoo), Sam's going to be okay, Shelly gets her another kitten, I get to go *awwwww*. :D

Those were the days, huh? Love them.

Nicely done, girl. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Once again, I am so thrilled with this conclusion! Perfect brotherliness-which I've been missing SO much-plus a kickass Sam and a very satisfying conclusion to your mystery. Love the banter you do so well! And hope more fic ideas are percolating!
Madebyme chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Perfection! I'm so pleased to see more of the yummy fic, if a little sad that it's all over.

Dean really is an awesome brother and I loved all the little things he did for Sam like buying the salad and taking him to the park, pre-empting Sam's needs without being pushy or forceful, just supportive.

And the ending was beautifully tied up. I liked how Sam played a big part in the salt and burn as Gertie went after Dean. It seemed very fitting and suitably Winchester especially Sam's snarky remark - "Maybe you haven't heard, but we don't swing that way." The humour was well placed and befitting of the show and the brothers.

And Dean got Shelly a new kitten, he really is a big softie!

This was the perfect ending and I just ate it up. Thanks so much for finishing this, it's been a joy of a read. I hope this means that your muse is back and we'll be seeing some new fics from you in the future. Take care, Abbi
cookjar chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Nice end to a very good story. Loved the last scene with the kitten.
Marianna Morgan chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
"He could do this and if he ever doubted himself, he had an awesome brother who made sure he never forgot."

Makes me think of the current situation in season six.

Lovely story, as always. The interaction between the brothers is so spot-on.
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »