Reviews for Finders Keepers
Menthol Pixie chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
How could I not come back for the conclusion?

Awesome way to tie up the story, loved the ending and I'm really glad your muse decided to get around to finishing it. Thanks for the great read :)
graceofgod chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Well yay! for the return of the muse!

Great ending to the story - love that Sam still isn't quite over everything - it's a far more realistic resolution that way. And the relationship between them is perfect - Dean trying to find an excuse to eat his burger out of Sam's sight, and Sam seeing right through him.

Cal
Wallflowergirl chapter 7 . 11/22/2010
Aw. Dean is such an AWESOME big brother! And I love how he bought the kitten for the little girl - that was so sweet!

This chapter was well worth waiting for. And no worries about the five month gap - when the muse deserts, what can a writer do? I'm glad she came back, though!
KayValo87 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Great ending. Totally worth the wait. :)
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
What a lovely surprise. I'm so glad that you were able to finish this story. You don't have to feel bad for the delay, you finished in one year. :) Not like a couple of other stories I should have never started reading, one is over two years old and the other over three years.

Sorry, I did have to go back and read the last chapter. I thought Sam was still being attacked in the bathroom. Dean did a great job coming to the rescue there.

It is so much fun to read a story right now where the brothers are brothers and care about each other, such as Sam asking Dean to stay out of harms way with the ghosts. I loved Dean's response, "Sure," Dean said, fixing Sam with a pointed look before refocusing on the road. "While I'm at it, I also promise not to eat any more pie, I'm growing my hair out long like yours, and the next chance I get I'm donating the Impala to a nunnery."

"We do this thing the way we always do – watching each other's backs, no matter what." Excellent!

Wonderful job writing Sam, I love that he wanted to help Dean by going on the hunt and also with making the bags.

What a great scene I could picture in my head as Dean slid over the picnic table to help Sam, even if the scene included Sam vomiting. Love the big brother response.

It was nice to 'see' Sam smile again. 'The shaggy head shook and Sam puffed a laugh. He lifted his face offering Dean a genuine smile, wide enough his dimples showed.' Of course Dean will continue to everything possible to try and help Sam. Nice touch with Dean remembering Sam's eyes would be sensitive to the sun and buying sunglasses for him.

Wonderful graveyard scene, Sam protecting Dean and fighting back against the Schmidts and than when he was back in the Impala again, 'As sunlight slowly illuminated the car and the heater warmed his toes, Sam half-listened to the animated conversation between his brother and Bobby, and he knew he was finally on his way back to normal.'

That sounds like Dean at the end, remembering a promise to a child. I'm glad that Shelly is getting a new kitten.

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Thanks for the awesome finish.

Thanks again for sharing your stories with us. Until next time, take care.
NightShadow131 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
Aw! I want a tiny kitten! Dean's so sweet, lol. That was the perfect ending, though. Hadn't even thought about getting the little girl a kitten.

I was so glad to see this in my inbox, but also sad that this is the last chapter. ;-; I'm excited to see that you've got your muse back! n.n Sorry I didn't reply to your... replies? Lol. But to answer your question, I might be posting something somewhat soon, but it'll be Lord of the Rings. It'll be amazing if I can even get that going, let alone ever be able to come up with a story for Supernatural, though I'd really love to. n.n

I definitely feel like going back through and reading this whole story again. And I just might, lol. I really enjoyed it. I just love the way you write Sam and Dean, and you definitely did not disappoint with this chapter.

I like how Dean bought Sam the sunglasses. n.n So thoughtful, and overprotective. *grins* They're little break at the park was great for the both of them, time to relax before they got down to busniess, and for Sam to... get Sam back. n.n

And it was great how Sam got the final salt and burn. He definitely needed to finish it off.

Great ending and I can't wait for your next story. n.n
Zinfer chapter 6 . 11/17/2010
i see you only have one chapter to go... please finish it _ its really good
calcium77 chapter 6 . 11/15/2010
I just discovered this story. Sorry I did not review for each chapter. I was reading at work today when I should have been working and I could not put it down. Well my phone I mean.

Great story! Did you stop writing ? What happens?

Thanks. Really enjoyed reading it.

Kat
123kat chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Poor Sammy. I love the way you captured the warm bond between the brothers. The way Dean is mother hennig is so true to form in hte earlier episodes.

I really needed this story after last night's episode.

Please update soon.

Thanks,

Kat
PVersusNP chapter 6 . 11/6/2010
Love this! Can we have just one more chapter? Please? :S
Jane88 chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
I love your story! Please keep it up, can't wait to read more.
CalamityJim chapter 6 . 9/28/2010
Man, I really dig this story. Poor Sammy. He has the worst luck ever.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
Ahhaha Sam is so stubborn lol I love that in him

I'm liking it I'll be happy to read the next chap, as soon as you post it )

Well, then, take care and see ya o/

Kisses

Rosetta
rose.tinted.lies chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
I'm really, really enjoying this story so far. I hope you haven't given up on it. Anxiously waiting for the next update! It's brilliantly written, and so full of delicious Sammy angst!
sylviefer chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
please, the last chapter, your story his so great.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »