Reviews for Into The Dark
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Damn, this made me sad but I loved every bit of it...

It makes me remember that Naruto is ending and that for us, it means he's going to die.
Hopefully with Sakura, though!
: ]
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was so sweet, yet so sad. Nearly brought tears to my eyes- beautifully done.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm crying. This was fantastic.
CatLover444 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Very Sweet!112222222222
ahmadaziz chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
This made me cry...many manly tears were shed. :'( This was so touching...I so want to just curl up and cry at how beautiful it was. I just hoped that you would show their reunion in the afterlife. *sigh*
firehorse549 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
while reading this, i felt some sort of satisfaction, like this is how naruto's life should turn out. i loved it! thank you!
Mathiasosx chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
That was... That was amazing and beautiful. I'm reviewing but I don't think I can give it justice. But I'm sitting here damp eyed, feeling satisfied. I feel i've found the best one shot I've read in a long time. So good that instead of reading loads of fics hoping to find a particularly good one, I'm going to stop now thinking 'That'll do.'
Masahiro 'Night' Seiran chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
*CRIES*

i totally adore it. Short, but still, i could feel the emotion. God, i never love some death chara story like this story you made. It's awesome. #cries
anon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
my bed is all wet ;3;
show.me.the.stars chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Oh my goodness.

Tears are streaming shamelessly down my cheeks as I write this review.

This was beautiful.

Really, I have no other words to say.

What a wonderful story you have written here, well done.
Jozern chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
A very beutifull story. Lots of emotions. I bow before you.
Greed03114 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This is such a good story. This is actually the first naruto story I read on here and it made me want to find more that were as good. Sadly, there aren't as many that measure up to this one.
luvtoshi chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Very touching story...Very well written!

Though we now know that Naruto, if he is to die of old age and not during battle or whatever, will live a VERY long life:)) (The Uzumakis have extremely long lives). So, it will be Sakura who will die first :((.
KrackerJak chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This was really sad, felt really bad for Sakura... you had me going for the first half. I had no idea they were at that age, I thought they were somewhere around their early 20's until Sakura started looking at the pictures of hers & Naruto's family...

In my mind Sakura also passed on peacefully resting on Naruto's chest that night... just like Naruto predicted they will spend eternity together in the after life :)

Great one shot!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
i was once told that it does not matter how a person only matters on how they lived their lives.